X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Emmett.L.Brown View Post
    anyone got a link...Dish has dropped Big 10
    That's why I have Direct TV
    2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Nice game for Denard and Michigan. That pick 6 was nasty but, by and large, he looked good back there.

Hopefully, they will have everything together next week. If the domers can bitchslap spartie in EL, they should be even tougher at home.

GO BLUE!

Comment

• If the domers can bitchslap spartie in EL, they should be even tougher at home.
        Check

Comment

• Bama beat Arkansas 52-0 Two things I take away from this -

Makes Michigan loss look not so bad

Arkansas did what Michigan (vs Oregon) did after the Appalachian State loss, got embarrassed the next week by a very good team.

Comment

• Arkansas is ass-crap. The Curse of Putrino continues.

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
              Nice game for Denard and Michigan. That pick 6 was nasty but, by and large, he looked good back there.

Hopefully, they will have everything together next week. If the domers can bitchslap spartie in EL, they should be even tougher at home.

GO BLUE!
              I like Denard vs ND. While MSU has a fast defense that is good vs a running QB, ND's defense is all about winning the line with power and a beast of MLB (which turned out to be deadly vs an MSU team without a speed option on offense and a QB afraid to throw over the top of the D). They don't have an elite secondary to know how to contain Denards speed and Denard has no problem lobbing balls over the top of defenses.

I think UofM can win a shootout with ND but it might take a lucky turn over or two. If UofM can score first, and put there young QB under some real pressure, that could make a huge difference too.
              Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• I don't see it happening, DR always has big trouble vs good defenses. If NDs D is as good as they looked Saturday Michigan will not even be in this one.

Comment

• Ye of little faith.

I still think we have a shot. We'll have to play a lot better than the first 3 games but it's still possible. Michigan's D has to produce their first takeaway of the season. Hopefully, more than one.

Comment

• RR getting some love

This is pretty absurd though

"It's not too much of a stretch to say Rodriguez mentored the all-time greatest quarterback at all four schools where he's coached. And none came to college as highly touted recruits."

.... come on...
                    Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• So Denard > Every M QB ever? Am I understanding what that is implying?
                      2013 2014 AAL: Glover Quin #27

Comment

• Originally posted by lions&tigers&wings...yea View Post
                        So Denard > Every M QB ever? Am I understanding what that is implying?
                        Based purely on what they did while at U-M, there IS an argument to be made there.

Now if Carr hadn't been hell bent on making Drew Henson his starter, that might very well be a whole different discussion.

Comment

• Jim Harbaugh was a better QB at Michigan. Even with the Henson experiment, Brady was better. They were winning big games and they were the reason they won big games. Denard Robinson has never had a win like Brady's comeback versus Alabama.

Comment

• I love Denard and he's a special player but I can't put him up there. Maybe a Top 7 QB. He's still got the rest of the year to improve on that.

Comment

• Harbaugh and Rick Leach in my lifetime. Even Henne and Grbac are in the mix. Brady was very good and Henson wasn't bad either. If Steinbrenner hadn't made his buckeye friends happy and given Henson the ultimatum, I think Drew would've had a great Senior year.
                              Denard's had a better career than Griese but not one year like '97.

I could see putting Denard Top 3 for my lifetime. He's got to win a couple of key games this year to solidify it.

Still, if we are ranking Gamebreakers, he's top 4 already. He's in the AC/Desmond/Woodson realm.

Comment

• DR is not in my Top5. He is probably the most talented athelete to play for the Wolverines along with Woodson, Howard and Anthony Carter.
                                Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

Working...
                                X