X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 97.3 percent and dropping

Comment

• Ha!
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• CGVT isn't really wrong, though.

The MSU/Alabama home and home deal is the by far exception to the rule, likely because of Saban's ties to MSU and Dantonio. The SEC by and large doesn't do that, and especially won't go north. Their idea of a neutral site (as you have seen) is the Georgia Dome or Cowboy Stadium.

Comment

• I wonder if Notre Dame gets out of series with Michigan State and Purdue....I would if there could be some football matchups with the Pac 12 in the works.

maybe something like Michigan/Stanford or Michigan State/USC ?
          2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• I doubt Mich would take on a USC if only because of the rematch possiblities in a Rose Bowl.

I wouldn't mind a Texas H+H. You won't see them line up another SEC team probably. With what, 3 or 4 bowl tie ins between the B1G and SEC?
            Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

• I just hope ND's replacement is some team that is in the top 15 year in and year out.

It's kind of too bad Nebraska joined the B1G because they would've been a great one.

Comment

• Rant on/

B1G is stupid. It was the Big 10 with eleven and should be the Big 10 with 12. B1G is almost as stupid as Legends and Leaders. People still call it the Big 10, don't they? YES, they do. Lose the stupid-assed B1G.

Rant off/

Carry on
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                  Rant on/

B1G is stupid. It was the Big 10 with eleven and should be the Big 10 with 12. B1G is almost as stupid as Legends and Leaders. People still call it the Big 10, don't they? YES, they do. Lose the stupid-assed B1G.

Rant off/

Carry on
                  You must have just mowed. (8
                  ------------
                  <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• I use B1G ironically because it is so stupid personally.

Notre Dame was the perfect opponent. They suck year after year, but are so overrated that Mich got a big bump for beating them. Beating a good team that is underrated is much less beneficial, and losing to them? Oy! (Utah)

Its why Jawja would be a great replacement, IMO.
                    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• South Carolina and Arkansas fall into that category, too.

Comment

• WV seemed sufficiently overrated last year... or do they UofM still for hiring away all their coaches?
                        Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• I think B1G is a good logo (once they got rid of the redundant TEN that was originally under it) but calling a league with 12 teams a "10" is dumb. The Big Ten and Big Twelve should just flip-flop....or maybe go back to being The Western Conference?

Comment

• Why is it a good logo?

Bee One Gee? WTF is that. It's fucking stupid.

People still call it the Big Ten. They don't call it the Bee One Gee. So why don't the dumb fucks just write Big Ten or change the name...No don't do that. Christ they'll come up with something stupid and pretentious like Leader or Legends.
                            Last edited by CGVT; September 29, 2012, 01:40 PM.

Comment

• The sooner you realize the Big Ten will never give up the pretentiousness, the better you will be off in life.

Comment

• I'm guessing you are just being silly.

Just in case you aren't, did you not like this creativity from back in the day?

Granted, this is better but it's the same sort of idea:

Comment

Working...
                                X