No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't slander the Brew Crew logo with comparisons to the Jim Delany abomination.

Comment

• Haha

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
        The sooner you realize the Big Ten will never give up the pretentiousness, the better you will be off in life.
        Originally posted by froot loops View Post
        Don't slander the Brew Crew logo with comparisons to the Jim Delany abomination.
        Yep.

I'm not being silly. I am serious. It is fucking stupid. The rest of the country sees the Big Ten as irrelevant and then laughs at the pretentious names and stupid assed logos.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• And the Brewers logo actually signifies what the team is called. M and B. Milwaukee and Bewers

Bee One Gee?

Fuck.
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I don't know about the whole country but nobody mocked the logo in NY and I've never heard anyone talk about it on sports radio. The Division Names, yes. I think that's a non-issue. You're the first person I've come across that seems to care about it.

To each their own. I think it's a cleaner look than the one with the 11 incorporated into it.

Comment

• there is nothing to prepare for with Purdue's offense except for speed.
              Basically, our retarded head coach (Danny Hope) decided to recruit players that can run fast, but don't know how to play football ... giving Purdue horrible recruiting classes for 4 consecutive years.

But Purdue is fast. Our offensive coordinator maybe be awful, Michigan just needs to watch out for the speed.

I guarantee you Purdue will run a play action RB wheel rout play, they do every game. its so retarded.... and random WR screen plays to the outside WR coming towards the middle.
              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Purdue is scrappy.. I'm happy MSU doesn't have to play them. You go in with the wrong game plan against them and they could steal the W easily.
                Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• I really like Hokes aggressiveness going for that 4th and 3 on the first drive with no score, nice way to set the tone. Hated the 28-10 halftime score, still have nightmares of LLLoyd blowing that game down there with the same score.

Comment

• Like somebody posted on the U of M board, no Drew Brees this time around.

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zh_TxJkCBxk"]Michigan Basketball - Meet The Freshmen - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• I thought that first drive by UofM really set the tone and was a great opening game plan. Take advantage of Denards strengths early to set up the rest of the offense instead of trying to force the issue on the passing game like they have in the past.
                        Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Denard ran the speed option from the shotgun twice vs Purdue. While both plays were positive yards 7 & 5 I think, and its the easiest option to run with only the halfback. Borges needs to trashcan this play now! Before a turnover vs osu or Michigan St. happens - DR was basically just trying not to make a mistake pitching the ball, can't blame him at this point in his career, he didn't even look to run.

Picture .... just for fun

OK, just one time, before 'we don't do politics here' on the Michigan thread. But when politics crosses over into the college football world, then it's fair game. I state for the record that if you're basing your choice for President of the United States of America on a football rivalry, or Big Bird maybe you shouldn't be voting.

Ohio Democratic Party reminds Buckeyes that Mitt Romney is a Michigan Wolverines fan
                          Last edited by WingsFan; October 11, 2012, 03:08 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post

Ugh. That's worse than any alternate uniform Dave Brandon has thrown at us.

Comment

• I was going to vote for the Romnoceros but not after this!!

Comment

Working...
                                X