U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not sure what's worse.

1) That some fool at Ohio State actually thought this would sway anyone's vote one way or another...

or

2) That said fool is probably right.

Comment

• Ugh. That's worse than any alternate uniform Dave Brandon has thrown at us.
      lol

I was going to vote for the Romnoceros but not after this!!
      LOL

I'm not sure what's worse.

1) That some fool at Ohio State actually thought this would sway anyone's vote one way or another...

or

2) That said fool is probably right.

I would say 2

Comment

• Romney has his priorities right.
        Atlanta, GA

Comment

• If you don't like it, don't worry. He'll say he's a spartie tomorrow.

Comment

• I hear Romnoceros eat obamaloney.

Comment

• Iowa-19
              MSU-16

:-D

Go Blue!
              "I eat a lot of corn, so it's actually fairly easy for me to find kernels in my shits."-fontes91

Comment

• I wish they'd save some of that sucking for next week.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                  Just to match whodees love, and then I'll go politics-free here:

Comment

• Denard had a hurt pinky in the first half but he seems to be back in stride.

Also, a couple of key 2015 basketball recruits are visiting. They are seeing a dominant performance, albeit in the rain.

Comment

• "I wish they'd save some of that sucking for next week."
                      ---------------------------They won't. Dantonio will have them geek as the only reason to save a shitty season.
                      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• That's the card he has to play. Still, it might not be enough.

I'm cautiously optimistic, so long as they don't try to break Denard's neck again.

Comment

• Wow, has Michigan State gone back to same old Sparty? (this year) Looking forward to the Michigan game is the only reason they could lose to terrible Iowa team @ home. Saving it all for Michigan :-) look out next week!

Comment

• While Fitz looked a little better than he has, Rawls looked very good. I'm hoping that everything doesn't have to fall on Denard's shoulders in that game. Michigan needs to not be a 1 man team, even if that one man is rolling.

Comment

• Give credit to Borges for going back the RichRods way of using DR since the bye week. That's a good feeling for me to know the coaches are not like a unnamed HC that (has the initials LC) unreasonably was unyielding to adjust game plans .

Comment

• That TD catch that Funchess made was sweet. He's a stud.

Comment

Working...
                                X