No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confirmed: Michigan vs. Michigan State will kickoff at 3:30 p.m on Saturday, Oct. 20 on the Big Ten Network.

Comment

• We play little brother this week? Wonder if it will interfere with the ALCS.

Our defense is so Underrated. Yeah, we got run over by Alabama, but since then we have been nails, even in the ND loss.

Comment

• We probably beat ND if Borges called the game like he has the last 2

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
          We probably beat ND if Borges called the game like he has the last 2
          I think he was overly cautious saving denard for the big ten season and it but him in the ass.

In essence, ND was a throwaway. Our national title hopes were dead after the first game, and the ND game doesn't affect our rose bowl aspirations.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
            Confirmed: Michigan vs. Michigan State will kickoff at 3:30 p.m on Saturday, Oct. 20 on the Big Ten Network.

Wow, demoted for ABC/espn.

Comment

• I think he was overly cautious saving denard for the big ten season and it but him in the ass.
              Definitely, vs both Bama and ND. Can't hold back vs Michigan State, they want to keep that win streak badly. Michigan either blows them out or a nail bitter toss up.

Comment

• At this point, it's caution to the wind. There's nothing to save Denard for anymore. Either we win the big ten or our season is a lost cause.

Comment

• Michigan cuts ties with one of their blue-chippers

Comment

• Something is afoot at Cass Tech with Michigan.

Comment

• Maybe. Maybe not.

In this case, Coach Hoke has made it clear that once a verbal commit decides he'd still like to take some more visits elsewhere, he's no longer a Michigan commit. He wants kids who are clear that they want to come to the University of Michigan.

It's a hard-line stance but I don't have a major problem with it.

Comment

• I think verbal commitments are stupid as hell anyway. As a coach, I'd think your policy has to be they aren't committed until they sign the letter.

Comment

• It would be nice if there were an early signing period for football, like they have for basketball.

Comment

• MSUs offense is sooooooo bad... Roushar is just terrible. That said, I just haven't seen Denard light up a good defense yet and usually it's a turn over fest. It will be interesting to see what happens this time around.

I would say it would come down to if Bell can run on UofM when they don't respect the pass but even if he can, Roushar can fuck that up.

Perhaps it will come down to how many points MSU can get from Denard turn overs as the deciding factor.

I really was hoping I didn't need to hope for a victory over UofM just to have something at all to feel good about MSU's season...
                            Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Hopefully, you'll be able to find some other reason instead.

Comment

• He doesn't wear Red, now about another color

"I don't remember the last time I wore green." - Coach Hoke

Comment

Working...
                                X