No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roundtree & Appleton & Wilson were signing day flip-flops ... Barrent was not. The articled insinuated that Dantonio was poaching guys and I take offense to it. Period.
    Forever One!

Comment

• Why should you take offense? Are the two of you having an affair or something?
      I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

• especially when he was "poached" it was just six months prior to signing day.
        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• I think the Lions should draft Stafford
          The only logical explanation is:
          I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
            especially when he was "poached" it was just six months prior to signing day.
            are you sure? Barrent was offered by State before he took the Iowa offer. Do you think that perhaps he had a change of heart and reached out to State?

Can't tell if you were being sarcastic or not SLF ... if you weren't ... then stick it. (:
            Forever One!

Comment

• Originally posted by Deacon Blues View Post
              I think the Lions should draft Stafford
              staffod.jpg

Comment

• ^ I've seen a lot of these lately. What the eff are they?
                Forever One!

Comment

• a 45 record
                  19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Deacon Blues View Post
                    I think the Lions should draft Stafford
                    lol
                    Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Originally posted by Masspartan View Post
                      are you sure? Barrent was offered by State before he took the Iowa offer. Do you think that perhaps he had a change of heart and reached out to State?

Can't tell if you were being sarcastic or not SLF ... if you weren't ... then stick it. (:
                      Of course he could have, just as anyone else on that list could have, or perhaps an angel appeared to him in a dream. Its nice that your class was almost decent. ;)
                      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                        Of course he could have, just as anyone else on that list could have, or perhaps an angel appeared to him in a dream. Its nice that your class was almost decent. ;)
                        oh snap..
                        Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Michigan leading UConnn 29-21 early and looking damn good.

Comment

• tough loss for U-M, but they played UConn very, very tough, and they found both a starting PG in CJ Lee and a go-to shooter in Stu Douglass.

I expect them to be a much better team when they continue their big 10 schedule. They gained a lot of confidence from this game.

Comment

• They played UConn tough. However, UConn played badly. It was a lot like the Duke and UCLA games, except Michigan won those. I expect an MSU blowout, and then we'll see. I still think they have to win five more games, and it will be hard to close 4-0 even against second-tier Big 10 competition, so they'll have to win two tourney games to get to the dance.

Comment

• I missed the game but I would have bet my house they would have lost by 20. Good for Stu Douglass, the box score has him with 6 3's. UConn won the board battle 47-21? Is that even possible?
                                The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

Working...
                                X