No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• even with MSU's flaws their defense is exactly what DR can't move against.
    That was a preview of what DR would face in the pros.
    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• DR won't be a QB in the pro's
      Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• or anything else
        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Wow, I though it was going wide at first till the officials raised their hands! ugly ugly ugly, will take the W though and the monkey off that back (most importantly).

Comment

• Not sure sure about that... he'll at worst get a shot at special teams work and at best be an elite after-catch receiver or changeup speed back.
            Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Dielo (yes he reminds me of Wes Welker) 92 yards receiving. Rest of team: 71

Tough loss for MSU

Comment

• Woohoo! Go Blue!

Comment

• Robinson and Dileo made some plays at the end. That stretch for the first was a hidden gem. I kind of don't understand how Dileo got that catch. Every time they ran out that formation when they needed a big conversation, they went to him over the middle. MSU calls timeout when they see that formation and still Dileo caught the ball over the middle.

Comment

• Denard with just enough plays to get it done. Both QBs left a lot if plays on the field. Not pretty but it's not a great matchup for UM's offense against a good State D.

Comment

• It wasn't the prettiest game in the world but it still looks nice in the end. GO BLUE!!!

Comment

• Icing on the cake, this kid committed today:

Comment

• God!

I'll be honest and realistic, I am a Michigan State fan, I expected a loss. Imagine that Defense with an Offence that can score? hopefully soon, hopefully.

I look forward to some good competition from Michigan in the future, and watching closely for the last few years, I can happily say that Michigan is on the right path. I grew up watching Michigan, my dad is a big fan. I hope to see a return to glory for Michigan, as well as State. the tougher the matches year after year the better our programs will get.

Good game U-M, you got us this year. Good luck on the rest of the season fellas.

Comment

• Michigan will have their work cut out for them next year in EL. While the Wolverine D should be even better, their O is going to take a step back. Their most ready QB will likely still be playing WR and they are probably going to lose Lewan to the NFL.

I'll be happy with another 12-10 game next year.

Comment

• Points I was to nervous to notice earlier;

Michigan State gets a first down on their last series , game is probably over. Major props to the defense.

For all the times I have pointed out DR can't pass -Denards last pass to Dileo was amazing, had to buy time and throw a perfect pass.

Hoke was a nervous wreck on the sideline today, unlike I have never seen him (he really wanted this one), RichRods teams would NEVER have won this game. Hoke has beat and snapped Ohio State and Michigan State winning streaks in his first year and a half.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                                Points I was to nervous to notice earlier;

Michigan State gets a first down on their last series , game is probably over. Major props to the defense.

For all the times I have pointed out DR can't pass -Denards last pass to Dileo was amazing, had to buy time and throw a perfect pass.

Hoke was a nervous wreck on the sideline today, unlike I have never seen him (he really wanted this one), RichRods teams would NEVER have won this game. Hoke has beat and snapped Ohio State and Michigan State winning streaks in his first year and a half.
                                spartie kind of screwed themselves on their last possession. I guess the run hadn't really been there for them the whole day but I think they should've run on 2nd down, just to take the clock down. I'm awfully happy they didn't, though.

Denard threw well enough today. A couple of drops by his WR's made his % look worse than it probably should've been. At least he didn't make any big mistakes. His only TO was not an important one on the last play of the half.

I'm happy for him.

Shit, I'm happy for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X