No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Believe it. An offensive board opportunity for UConn was about 50-50; on defense, it was a sure thing. But U-M did achieve a number of nice penetrations for layups. What kept Michigan in it was terrible ballhandling and other dumb mistakes by UConn in the first half; they had at least 11 turnovers, and it was stuff like stepping out of bounds and lob passes miles over a guy's head.
    I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

• They definitely need a big man....maybe two.
      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Mark Ingram, Andre Rison, Charles Rogers, Plexico Burress, and now...

I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
          Mark Ingram, Andre Rison, Charles Rogers, Plexico Burress, and now...

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/bre...ry/520341.html
          So many great receivers... go Spartans!

see if you can google something on Devon Thomas...
          Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Um vs MSU

First 4 minutes UM looks very timid.
            The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• If you cannot score,
              They will beat you like a cheap whore.

Comment

• Rats. Nice comeback, but no dice. Unlike the Connecticut game, UM could have won this one.

Comment

• Not Coach's best game. Spent too much time in that weave motion thing they do in the first half.
                  The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• Originally posted by Deuce View Post
                    Not Coach's best game. Spent too much time in that weave motion thing they do in the first half.
                    Michigan is sorta forced to do that with the lack of big men on their roster. Otherwise I am sure JB would dump in down low a few times and try that. Though they might not make the NCAAs this year....the difference in teh two years is remarkable. And I do love the hustling, energy and defense they have.
                    2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Posting without comment. Draw your own conclusions.

Excitement in the nearby stadium is likely, but a great quality of life outside it is a sure thing.

Comment

• They have really good water in A2 as well.

GO LIONS "09" !!!!!!!!!
                        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I think Belien finally found a rotation that works. Every player on the floor is in a comfort zone tonight. Even Grady and Sheppard looked good in their new roles.

Michigan torching Minnesota 40-25 at halftime. They need to string some wins together to end the season if they want a shot at an NCAA bid.

Comment

• It was a big and welcome win. They need three more. Home cookin' apparently agrees with them; do they have a shot against Purdue? Penn State knocked off Illinois tonight. Even if they lose to Purdue, I think they can get in the NCAA, but they have to beat Iowa and win their first two Big Ten tourney games.

Comment

• Zack Novak is a poor man's JJ Redding, I love watching him play...he's more than just a pure shooter too. The way he hustled tonight really made me excited for the next 2-3 years of Michigan Bball.
                              Follow me on Twitter--@Schottey

Comment

• Originally posted by Mschottey1985 View Post
                                Zack Novak is a poor man's JJ Redding, I love watching him play...he's more than just a pure shooter too. The way he hustled tonight really made me excited for the next 2-3 years of Michigan Bball.
                                Keep it in the pants schottey
                                Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

Working...
                                X