No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michigan gets their first big test of the season tonight vs. Pitt. I'm pissed that I'm not still in NYC for this one.

Comment

Michigan beats Pitt 67-62.

Pitt looks like they'll be a tourney team. Their PG was hurt last year so he's now back. They also have a 7 foot freshman that was rated in the top 10 and Trey Zeigler transferred there from CMU.

It was a grinder in the 2nd half but they came back from being down about 8 with 17 minutes to go to lead for about the last 5 minutes.

TIMMAY took over down the stretch with some big buckets. I think he made 5 out of his last 6 shots

Nik and GIII played well also.

Burke had decent final numbers but I didn't really like the way he played in the 2nd half. He dominated the ball too much. McGary was open in the post on 2 or 3 pick and rolls and Burke never gave it to him.

Nice to have things to pick at in a win instead of a loss. I still want him to learn from that. We'll be near unstoppable if he does.

Comment

• Sweet victory how good you feel !!!
        Life of a Lions fan, hope and shattered dreams !!! 8-)

Comment

• Ohio State coach Urban Meyer: 'Let's beat the SHIT out of Michigan'

Comment

• Nice hoops win today but Tim Hardaway Jr. left the game with about 4 minutes to go after getting a knee to the head as he was diving for a loose ball.

He played a hell of a game today, with 23 points.

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91x124sv9qo&feature=player_embedded"]Michigan vs. Kansas State Highlights 11-23-2012 - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Hard not to be excited about Michigan hoops. Looks like a best case scenario year. Freshman are either as advertised (GRIII) or better (Stauskas). Hardaway and Burke both look improved and they added size with McGary.

Note to ESPN, stop writing that they are overrated. They are not.
                The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                  Ohio State coach Urban Meyer: 'Let's beat the SHIT out of Michigan'

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoot...ut-of-michigan
                  WOW!

Motivate us more Meyer!
                  Last edited by jaadam4; November 24, 2012, 12:45 AM.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• The basketball team is looking as advertised. Hardaway is having a damn good start, Stauskas is efficient with a nice shot, Burke is the badass, Robinson is starting already.. Once McGary rounds into form this team is going to be tough. Really tough.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I dunno if I'd rank Michigan #4... but it really would be splitting hairs. They're really up there, with a ton of talent and potential.

Comment

• Offensively they might be the best team in the country. They are ruthlessly efficient.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                          I dunno if I'd rank Michigan #4... but it really would be splitting hairs. They're really up there, with a ton of talent and potential.
                          I am certain that you wouldn't.
                          To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Al Borges cannot possibly get fired fast enough if they drop this game.

This is some horrific play selection.
                            Last edited by Kstat; November 24, 2012, 03:00 PM.

Comment

• Gift wrapped. The two biggest games in the big ten scehdule and both were handed over to inferior teams on a silver platter by pathetic coaching decisions.

To score 0 points on that garbage defense in the second half is totally unforgivable.
                              Last edited by Kstat; November 24, 2012, 03:17 PM.

Comment

• That's the dumbest coaching I've ever seen from U of M. FUCKING PATHETIC!!!!!
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X