No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dantonio is doing the same thing with Roushar... that said I understand why they would go that route during a season.. support coaches and challenge players is a better recipe than undermining a coach with games on the near horizon. I pray that Dantonio fires Roushar and Samuel after the season is over but I highly doubt that happens.
    Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
      Trust me, I am looking at his larger body of work. He fucked up last year's MSU game, most of the ND game, this year's ND game, OSU game, and if it was his decision not to use Devin as the backup, Neb.
      Robinson vs MSU is a bum draw... one could also suggest he kept UofM in it to have a chance.

That choice to not have Devin the backup was a big error, it's true, but I can see why it happened and list it as a "forgivable error". Devin looked pretty lousy last year and the other backup was still an unknown and was probably a kid that looks OK in practice situations but not in game time situations.

You can also see why earlier in the season they tried so hard to not have Robinson take hits even though it was making winning games a harder task. They probably thought they had no legit backup to him at all.
      Last edited by nhwbrooklyn; November 27, 2012, 10:33 AM.
      Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Michigan takes down NC State 79-72. Nik Stauskas leads the way with 20 points and Trey Burke had 18 points and 11 assists.

It was a fun game to be at. Crisler was about 95% full (sad that it wasn't 100%) and Mitch McGary was leading the cheers for a lot of the game.

Hack had a nice comment about McGary that has turned into an agreed upon nickname for Mitch.

"Crash McGary". I think it's perfect.

I still like Nikki Buckets (read with a Brooklyn accent) as my nickname for Stauskas. I just wish he spelled his name Nick so I could go with Nicky Buckets.

He looks like the best shooter Michigan has had since Glen Rice. You just think that every J is going to go in.

I was a little disappointed by the finish (they were up double-digits for a lot of the game and seemed to be on the verge of a blowout) but it was still a quality win and quality performance overall.

Comment

• Watched it on the tube. M looked very efficient.
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Nice win boys!
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I wasn't feeling U-M's high ranking in the pre-season, but I'm definitely on board now. The Wolverines offense feels like a machine. They have so many people that can score and you can't cheat off any of them defensively.

Comment

• The wins against NC State and Pitt were nice. I'll be curious to see how we do against some of the other Big Ten elite.

This is going to be a good year.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• our schedule is pretty cake tho minus the Big Ten schedule (which is pretty brutal this year)
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• The battle for the big ten reg season championship and the big ten tourney is going to be extra special this year. So many good teams.

Comment

• Yep. Very few nights off, if any. Even Nebraska looks like they've improved.

Comment

• Mitch "Crash" McGary kicks Governor Snyder in the face while diving for a loose ball. He hustles and his intentions are right on the mark!

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
                          Mitch "Crash" McGary kicks Governor Snyder in the face while diving for a loose ball. He hustles and his intentions are right on the mark!

Who is the guy sitting next to Governor Snyder?
                          The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• It's Pat!

Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• It's Kstat
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• OMG that picture is hilarious for so many reasons

Comment

Working...
                                X