No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like I said, I think Notre Dame has kept pace with Pizza Boy over the last two years. Maybe they've only had 6.

Comment

• ND had the shamrock from the UTL game, and the stupid half helmets and what else???

(And who knows about Maryland. We can be like Maryland?? Yay!!!)

Btw I was counting the normal home and away jerseys from last year and this year as the same. They are different. So it's 9 in two years.
      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
        ND had the shamrock from the UTL game, and the stupid half helmets and what else???
        Minor change but a change:

Comment

• A nice write-up on Nikki Buckets:

Page Not Found (404): It looks like you're lost... The page you are looking for no longer exists.

Comment

• Apparently the same change as last years bowl game. So not a new uniform.
            To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
              Apparently the same change as last years bowl game. So not a new uniform.

But not one you counted either.

Comment

• Apparently, they also changed their helmets for the USC game last year:

SOUTH BEND, Ind. -- Brian Kelly entered his meeting with reporters after practice Wednesday carrying a gold helmet, which he placed in front of his feet before fielding more than two minutes of questions about the Irish's wardrobe for the weekend.

Last edited by *JD*; December 21, 2012, 11:55 AM.

Comment

• Hmm... football helmets are looking a lot more like bowling balls.
                  Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• I'm going to name my son "hotdog" or "ice cream." ;)

Like WTH, this guys name! Retarded but cool. I hope he becomes a star for U of M.
                    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I met a taco charlatan once.. I ended up with no tacos.

<bass drum><snare><high hat>
                      Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• I think Sam Webb said last week that Taco has beefed up this year.

Comment

• He could be chicken
                          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• As long as he doesn't fold up into his little shell, it'll be alright.

Comment

• I don't know, I think he's going to get crunched
                              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Yeah....Nope! It aint working guys.
                                Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

Working...
                                X