No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is with Big time coaches having no clue how to manage the clock?

Though it was obvious you run a quick 10 yard route, call a TO, then take your Hail Mary
    The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• Fluke busted coverage lost the game. It's that simple. No trickery involved. Just one guy that failed to do his job.

We had the game won and beat ourselves. Story of the season.

Comment

• Gardner needs better pocket awareness than that. He didn't even try to roll out to safety
        Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
          Fluke busted coverage lost the game. It's that simple. No trickery involved. Just one guy that failed to do his job.
          One for sure, it looked like the safety (Kovacs) didn't cover the guy that went by him deep.

Comment

• Originally posted by Desert Lion View Post
            One for sure, it looked like the safety (Kovacs) didn't cover the guy that went by him deep.
            Kovacs symbolized the entire season. Good kid, tries hard but simply is not talented enough.

Glad he's gone. We can now replace him with guys that don't suck.

Comment

• The secondary was too weak for M to win.
              Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Three near sacks on that last drive. Any one of them, had they been made could have won it for UM. That loss hurt.
                ------------
                <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

Kovacs symbolized the entire season. Good kid, tries hard but simply is not talented enough.

I agree. Great story, good kid. Good player against slower opponants. Probably all-conference in the MAC. Needs speed and cover ability back there. Avery sucks and hope he goes too.

Comment

• That was what, 3 or 4 big passes right down the middle that killed them this game? Safety play was atrocious today. Too bad, good effort by the team today, I really wanted to see all those yappy players on SC shut up. The UM pass rushers complete either of those sacks they probably win the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew View Post
                      Three near sacks on that last drive. Any one of them, had they been made could have won it for UM. That loss hurt.
                      Drew, gotta ask. Whats the name of your avatar? Her eyes..whew!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
                        That was what, 3 or 4 big passes right down the middle that killed them this game? Safety play was atrocious today. Too bad, good effort by the team today, I really wanted to see all those yappy players on SC shut up. The UM pass rushers complete either of those sacks they probably win the game.
                        I also saw alot of talk by SC before and during the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Desert Lion View Post
                          Good game regardless of the end score.

I had no vested interest other than looking for NFL prospects and I enjoyed the game.
                          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• The great thing about College Football losses is they don't matter for 99% of all College Football teams. Just enjoy the game and the outcome is pretty meaningless to fans.
                            The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

you are going to love him as a Lion
                              The only logical explanation is:
                              I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• 5 catches for 226 yards. The other 20 for 115.

Rushing, 1 for 64 yds, the other 17 for 21yds

6 plays for 290 of the 441 yards. Not including the punt return

Sounds like the Lions secondary.

Comment

Working...
                                X