No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I REALLY, REALLY, really, hope MSU doesn't take a step back today. They tend to do that.....and it really pisses me off.
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post

The Spartans aren't going anywhere, you're the guy posting stuff to make yourself feel better.
      I think we're on the same page here. I think they are going nowhere as well.

Comment

• Hoke finds a nice get from deep in $EC territory

Comment

• Nice :-) Says no to Bama, OSU and SC

Comment

• Nice pick up coach! Now find us some skill positions!
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Comment

• NICE!
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Good win for Michigan. Good comeback but tough loss for State.

WTF is up with the highlighter pen colored uniforms? I don't mind the color as much as the fact that even in Hi-def you couldn't see the numbers, let alone the names.

I get it. The kids think they are cool. OK, I can live with it and it doesn't even piss me off anymore ;) but at least make the numbers visible on TV.
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I'm wondering if Stauskas is less a fan of the "bleed out" uniformz now.
                    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                      I'm wondering if Stauskas is less a fan of the "bleed out" uniformz now.
                      I'm going to need an explanation for this one..
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Oh. Those stupid unis (all one color numbers etc) are called "bleed out" jerseys. Stauskas got cut bad last night over his eye (21 stitches) and bled like crazee.
                        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Oh

Comment

• Devin Gardner gets his medical red-shirt. Good news!

Comment

• That's good. It didn't seem right that he only got one year as THE guy.
                              ------------
                              <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Also a bonus is this presumably pushes the Morris/Speight/true freshman battle out to 2015, when Morris is (probably) a redshirt sophomore and Speight a redshirt freshman. Not starting a freshman QB is a nice thing. 'Brain Cook'

The Wolverines’ fortunes could be changing when it comes to wide receivers, and in the 2014 class, it may come at the expense of rival program Michigan State.

Grand Rapids Christian wide receiver Drake Harris committed to the Spartans over the summer, but after choosing to concentrate on football – rather than a two-sport college career on the gridiron and the basketball court – has re-opened his recruitment to a degree. That has included unofficial visits to Ann Arbor the past two weekends for U-M basketball games.

"It was great," Harris said of the most recent trip, for a 58-57 Michigan victory over Michigan State. "I sat with (U-M quarterback) Devin (Gardner) the whole game and really enjoyed that. I feel all of the love I'm getting from the coaches and kids on the team."

Last edited by WingsFan; March 5, 2013, 06:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X