No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're speaking in absolutes, and there's a good chance it's incoect. A lot of people think he's gonna take a year to be fully ready.

Comment

• Total f'n choke job. Wis. Gave Mich every chance to runaway in the 1st half. 3-21 and Mich can only get up 8 for their biggest lead. Would not be surprised to see them knocked out in the 2nd rd.
      Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

• Wasn't a choke job. They're a 5th place team that lost to a superior one.

I'm done getting upset over Michigan losses. They're soft and they're losers. Wisconsin is a team of winners. They could play Wisconsin 10 times and lose all 10 because they simply aren't tough enough to do anything about it.

The big ten imposter of the year contributed greatly to this btw.

Comment

• Re: U of M thread (in the Lions Forum)

I agree. I meant they choked when they had a chance to pull way ahead in the first half. Not sure who the imposter you're talking about is.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• the guy that was invisible (again) until the other team changed up its defense on him for 3 minutes and he went off, then changed it back again and he vanished again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
              the guy that was invisible (again) until the other team changed up its defense on him for 3 minutes and he went off, then changed it back again and he vanished again.
              Ah, TH Jr. Burke was cold in the first half as well. Tried to take over and rush several shots in the 2nd.

Comment

• If it's any consolation that was Bo Ryan. He's like 12 and 1 vs B___ according to random MSU posters on an MSU board. Bo Ryan frustrated Izzo for years but it seems like lately Izzo has found a game plan that works more consistently against slow methodical Bo Ryan ball. B___ still has to do the same.

I also wouldn't bail on UofM yet. The NCAA tourney is often just about luck. It's pretty random what teams you face in the tourney and what types of teams you face can be all over the place. There are very few wisconsin's out there and UofM could get hot at the right time still. They have shooters and talent. Win that first, typically easier game.. get some confidence going.. win that second game that they should.. more confidence. Anything can happen.
                Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• When MSU was plowing through the Big Least that year they ran into the UNC buzz saw at the end, it seemed like the players were just so surprised and happy and energized that these overrated big least teams didn't grind you to death like half the big ten teams do. UofM could find themselves rolling and building momentum (and yes it could go the other way too). Lots of college basketball teams outside the big ten play the shootout "I'll out score you" game and that's a style that UofM can beat anyone at.
                  Last edited by nhwbrooklyn; March 16, 2013, 08:15 AM.
                  Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• More Bo Ryan stats copied from MSU board.

Bo Ryan is 9-0 vs. Tom Crean in the B1G
                    Bo Ryan is 13-3 vs. Tom Crean overall

Comment

Wasn't a choke job. They're a 5th place team that lost to a superior one.

I'm done getting upset over Michigan losses. They're soft and they're losers. Wisconsin is a team of winners. They could play Wisconsin 10 times and lose all 10 because they simply aren't tough enough to do anything about it.

The big ten imposter of the year contributed greatly to this btw.
                      You've finally come around.
                      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

The reality is this is their 3rd loss on the season, and all three have been hotly contested in very difficult environments. It's very possible they might not lose another game until tournament time, if that.

There is absolutely zero shame in losing to Wisconsin in Madison on a halfcourt prayer. They outplayed them for 40 minutes and got unlucky. They just couldn't do it for the additional five.
                        That ^ is what you said the last time Michigan lost to Wisconsin after I called them soft. Now you just have to give up on the Lions.
                        I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• I didn't like this match up from the get go. Wisconsin plays a game which gives UM all kinds of trouble. While I wouldn't say I expected a loss I certainly knew it was a distinct possibility. They won't play a team in the tourney, unless they eventually meet Wisconsin, who plays that type of game. They won't play a team as talented as MSU, OSU, Indiana, until the sweet 16. I feel they have a GREAT shot at making it that far. This team is very capricious though so you never know.
                          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• All I can say is if you are gonna play that bad, do it BEFORE the dance and get it out of the way. Beilein has enough coaching material from the tape of that game to keep this teams attention for a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraquar View Post
                              All I can say is if you are gonna play that bad, do it BEFORE the dance and get it out of the way. Beilein has enough coaching material from the tape of that game to keep this teams attention for a while.
                              If the last two bad losses didn't get through to them, what makes you think this one will?

Comment

• So much for Beilein getting his team's attention.

Michigan looks like shit. They are going to get dumped in the first round unless something changes... fast.

Comment

Working...
                                X