No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I figure the Wolverines will probably be a 10 seed... which is still miles improvement from what they were over the last decade or so.

Comment

• It will be interesting to see if they make it and what seed they will land. Their UCLA and Duke victories alone "should" be enough, but who knows sometimes. I hope they make it for no other reason than it is good for the Big Ten.
      My hipocracy goes only so far.

Comment

• They are in for sure, and I agree with Chemi, they're about a 10 seed.

Comment

• Right now the ESPN bracket guy has them as 10 seed facing 7 seed Texas in the first round.
          2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Now he has Michigan as a 10 playing 7 seed Marquette.

If I'm a Wolverine fan, I like the draw Lunardi has given them... all of those teams up to Louisville are very beatable if U-M brings their game.

Comment

• MICHIGAN’S JOHNSON PUTS ON A SHOW

Posted by Aaron Wilson on March 15, 2009, 9:25 a.m.
              University of Michigan strongman defensive tackle Will Johnson flexed his muscles at his campus Pro Day in a performance reminiscent of weightlifters Hans and Franz of old Saturday Night Live fame.
              Johnson bench pressed 225 pounds a staggering 47 times, according to Gil Brandt of NFL.com. It’s believed to be a record for an incoming NFL draft prospect, according to NFL Draft Scout.
              The 6-foot-4, 281-pound defensive lineman ran the 40-yard dash in 5.07 and 5.1 seconds, had a 9-4 broad jump, a 4.61 time in the short shuttle and a 7.5 in the three-cone drill.
              Meanwhile, defensive end Tim Jamison ran a 4.95 and a 4.99 in the 40-yard dash with a 4.60 in the short shuttle and a 7.40 in the three-cone drill.

I don't get all giddy about workout numbers....but 47 reps? That impressive

Comment

• Mississippi st just knocked a bubble team out, ad assuming U-M isn't that team, it probably moves them up a seed.

Comment

• When are brackets revealed? I thought it was today.
                  ------------
                  <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• 6pm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
                      Mississippi st just knocked a bubble team out, ad assuming U-M isn't that team, it probably moves them up a seed.
                      say what?
                      Forever One!

Comment

• they won the SEC tournament. An otherwise-NIT lock got an automatic bid, meaning Tennessee now takes up an at-large spot that was meant for a buble team like St Mary's or Creighton.

Because Mississippi st is such anunderwhelming team, I'd imagine they will be slotted at the tail end of the at-large seeds, below michigan.

Comment

• I'm guess I'm thinking that Mississippi State would take the place of whomever that last bubble team was.
                          Forever One!

Comment

• Big East with 3 #1 seeds is bullshit.
                            Forever One!

Comment

• hard to argue against any of them.

MSU had a chance to steal a #1 spot but they lost, and Memphis played in a shit conference.

Comment

• revealing these brackets spot-by-spot is annoying.

Comment

Working...
                                X