U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mitch Mutha Fuckin McGary!!!!
    "I eat a lot of corn, so it's actually fairly easy for me to find kernels in my shits."-fontes91

Comment

• OH YEAH BABY!!!! What a gut wrenching last 5 mins!

!!!!!!!!

Comment

• McGary again the best player on the floor
        Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Syracuse got the short end of the stick when it came to calls at the end of the game. Some pretty questionable shit...
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by whodean View Post
            McGary again the best player on the floor
            I prefer my best players on 'the floor' to be able to hit a free throw. Dude's gotta work on those or he'll be consistently coming off 'the floor' at crunch time.
            ------------
            <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• They grabbed and held the entire second half, so they can deal with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew View Post
                I prefer my best players on 'the floor' to be able to hit a free throw. Dude's gotta work on those or he'll be consistently coming off 'the floor' at crunch time.

They held on to win, but fuck. Make a goddam free throw.
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Make a goddam free throw.

Had a great game, but McGary missed those 3 FTs in a row late (nail biting time). Morgan comes in and has the game sealing dunk, but also drew that charging call right before (could have been a blocking call)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
                    They grabbed and held the entire second half, so they can deal with it.
                    Exactly. There were also a few force-outs that didn't get called and if this was the first weekend, Mitch getting hit in the face would've been 2 shots and the ball.

It also looked like Morgan was there in time.

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
                      Exactly. There were also a few force-outs that didn't get called and if this was the first weekend, Mitch getting hit in the face would've been 2 shots and the ball.

It also looked like Morgan was there in time.
                      I like all the commentators claiming it was a block. Well thats good after they see it in slo-mo. It was a bang-bang play. real speed it was hard to tell. But there were other calls. It all evened out at the end. Had Michigan lost even with the charge being called, no one would being saying jack shit about it.
                      Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

• I yelled out charge before he took the hit so I will still go with him being there with time to spare.

Comment

• I think if I was a Syracuse fan, I would be pissed.

I though it was a charge at first. In slo mo I think it probably was a block.

The call that the guy with the hyphen in his name fouled out on was terrible though.

Comment

• THJr. shot 2 FT's. They didn't come after this:

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
                              THJr. shot 2 FT's. They didn't come after this:

And I thought that was all ball. Even on the replay they showed you didn't see this.
                              Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

• The handful of jersey or the hit to the face?

Comment

Working...
                                X