U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arizona being in.....first surprise.
    2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Michigan will be a #10 seed, playing Clemson probably.
      Upgrade DB, LB, OL in the offseason and I will gladly drink the cool-aid and eat corn bread all season long.

Comment

• I will rest a lot better when I see them seeded.....1/2 through and a couple surprises in there....makes me think they might get a snub.
        2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Wisconsin got in.....so Michigan has to right?

Comment

• Minnesota gets in...if they got in, Michigan definitely got in.

There's no logical argument in taking minnesota before Michigan.

Comment

• If Minnesota gets in over us that's total shit! Why does it have to be the last bracket?
              Upgrade DB, LB, OL in the offseason and I will gladly drink the cool-aid and eat corn bread all season long.

Comment

• still staying calm....there's no reason why we wouldn't get in. Plenty of teams less deserving than U-M are getting bids. They asked us to beat Purdue...we did. They asked us to beat Minnesota...we did. They asked us to beat Iowa...we did.

I don't recall anybody even implying that Michigan still had work to do against Illinois.

Comment

• lol ... who are they?

Illinois still hasn't been seeded. Possibly one more big 10 team in ... PSU or UM
                  Forever One!

Comment

• damn they are making this dramatic...

Comment

• down to the last 1/2 of the last bracket...

Comment

• WHEW.

Comment

• way to go Laimbeer.....
                          Forever One!

Comment

• I was looking at ESPN.com's brackets, didn't see U-M's name, then realized they still had an entire region left open. lawl.

Comment

• st. mary's and Creighton got screwed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Masspartan View Post
                                way to go Laimbeer.....
                                I actually had some inside information there...but waiting that long really made me doubt my sources.

If Clemson is going to run and press all day long I hope Belien gives Kelvin Grady more run over the walk-ons in this game. Getting in is the start, but we need to win a game.

Comment

Working...
                                X