No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was happy news in A2. They should still be a Top 10 team next year.

Comment

• Denard made the 2014 NCAA cover ^

Comment

• He had so much competition, too...

Comment

• and your point is??

Comment

• He was basically the only guy hat had a chance.

Comment

• Your commenting on something you know nothing about then. This was a Facebook vote that Ryan Swopes was leading, a last push by (Michigan) DR fans put him on the cover.

Comment

• Ryan swoopes...lol. That was kinda my point.

After the season denard just had, it just seems funny that he's on the cover.

Comment

• Your point is wrong, it was really about voting for your favorite school. DR can thank all the for winning :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                    Your point is wrong, it was really about voting for your favorite school. DR can thank all the for winning :-)
                    No, if it was about voting for your favorite school, Ryan Swope (seriously? Lol) wouldn't have been in the finals.

It was about name recognition. Denard was the only "name" college player in this year's draft class, so he only had to beat a guy that was only in the finals because he was teammates with Johnny Manziel.
                    Last edited by Kstat; April 23, 2013, 06:54 PM.

Comment

• Texas A & M had a ton of people voting on Facebook and a ton of Ohio St and some Michigan St fans (not wanting Robinson on the cover) is why Ryan Swope was (and almost made the cover). I guess this is over your head.

Comment

• Oh yeah...I'm sure a ton of Ohio state and little brother fans really cared about this...

Comment

• You obviously underestimate the hatred those 2 schools have for Michigan then.

Comment

• And you underestimate how many of them have lives...kinda like the people who care who winds up on the cover of a video game.

Comment

• Over 3 million votes I think so, OSU made their own cover after DR won.

Each player had a youtube video for themselves and promoting their school

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zpl9c3pgwoM&feature=share&list=PLJiVGeJ_KP z7n1vOm6cVTQhOmzyxGMw4V"]Michigan QB Denard Robinson wants your NCAA Football 14 Cover Vote! - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Yeah, it's so time consuming to click a link. How would they ever find it?

Comment

Working...
                                X