X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill Simmons sucks on paper too.

This is not the wrong thread.

There is no wrong thread to trash Simmons
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Tim Hardaway Jr. was formally introduced as a New York Knick during a press conference at Madison Square Garden this afternoon. Your browser does not support iframes. After the jump watch Hardaway Sr.’s thoughts on his son as well as Knicks GM Glen Grunwald’s thoughts on the pick. Your browser does not support iframes. Your […]

Comment

• Michigan gets a verbal from the top WR in 2015.

Comment

• Crazy good recruiting by UofM
          Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Indeed :-) things are looking up, I see no more than 2 loses this year, plus will definitely be in the CCG

Comment

• Way too many question marks to say that WF, but I think it has the possibility of being a pretty good year.
              To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Possible losses to ND, OSU, and or MSU as long as DG is healthy im %100 positive we go to the CCG :-)

Comment

• Michigan is definitely getting some very highly rated players. If the coaching staff can put it together and help it flourish, then yes... U-M will be in a very good place very, very quickly.

I do think Hoke can get it done, too.

Comment

• That's George Campbell, the #3 overall recruit in 2015 according to ESPN. He just happens to be from the SEC hotbed of Florida. Dude didn't even care to go through the recruiting process because he was so sure he wanted to go to UM. 2014 already has #2 overall recruit Jabril Peppers and is the odds on favorite for the #4 overall recruit Da-Shawn Hand.

The SEC is being put on notice. No, for like realsies this time, not kidding.
                    The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                      Michigan is definitely getting some very highly rated players. If the coaching staff can put it together and help it flourish, then yes... U-M will be in a very good place very, very quickly.

I do think Hoke can get it done, too.
                      Someone is coming around.......
                      The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• Originally posted by Deuce View Post
                        Someone is coming around.......
                        I was never "hating" to begin with.

For some reason, expecting U-M to put up or shut up is somehow unreasonable. Until they actually accomplish something of significance on the field this century... Wolvy has no place running his mouth. That's still as true now as it was when Michigan was getting 9-3 records and a kick in the teeth at the Rose Bowl.

What we are seeing are good signs that we'll see another powerhouse in Ann Arbor sooner rather than later... but signs do not a powerhouse make.

Comment

• and a kick in the teeth at the Rose Bowl.
                          The Big Ten has a horrible record playing out west for a very very long time, in fact since I have been watching football. About a year ago (or 2) it was 6-22 not sure if that included the Rose Bowl (SC basically had a home game). Only thing I hate about CF, even now with a playoff - the Big Ten still will have no home advantage.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                            The Big Ten has a horrible record playing out west for a very very long time, in fact since I have been watching football. About a year ago (or 2) it was 6-22 not sure if that included the Rose Bowl (SC basically had a home game). Only thing I hate about CF, even now with a playoff - the Big Ten still will have no home advantage.
                            The Big Ten isn't going to have a home advantage in a CFP no matter what.

Funny how big money would rather not hold a game in a northern city in January.

Comment

• And that's to bad, but I know it will never happen. Michigan vs ____ at Ford Field in the playoffs would be only second (as every other MI sports team) to the Lions in the SB

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                                Possible losses to ND, OSU, and or MSU as long as DG is healthy im %100 positive we go to the CCG :-)
                                At NW is another tough game.

Times have changed....

Comment

Working...
                                X