Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This team is going to go undefeated. Watch and see
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
      Don't tell me you follow Drew Sharp ? Really... I hope someone - else told you this. For your sake...
      I read the free press. You don't need to read his articles to see his tweets and one-liners plastered over the front page.

His big zinger today was to call U-M "Miss-again."

Comment

• Loss @ Michigan State. I watched their game toady - my Dish was going in and out, but I think it was Highway Robbery from what I seen on those pass IF calls. DG is going to wet himself looking over the line at that defense.

Comment

• I read the free press. You don't need to read his articles to see his tweets and one-liners plastered over the front page.

His big zinger today was to call U-M "Miss-again."

Good, he is on local channel 2 here Sunday nights. Really has nothing to say if M and MSU (Big Ten) look good (and they don't), so he will love it tomorrow night.

Comment

• If they don't turn the ball over they'll win. I don't care if they just punt the ball on 3rd down. MSU's offense is horrific.

Comment

• If they don't turn the ball over they'll win.
              So simple to put in words... Guess who has more turnovers than anyone in college yep - Devin Gardner. And that is against incredibly terrible defenses, time to get in that phone both Clark Kent.

Comment

• Still, sweet INT by Morgan

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pp4-xFAgfjk"]mm - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                  So simple to put in words... Guess who has more turnovers than anyone in college yep - Devin Gardner. And that is against incredibly terrible defenses, time to get in that phone both Clark Kent.
                  True. I know it's easier said than done, but he also (save one bad play) played his best game against a tough enough Irish defense.

Just simplify things a little and don't put him in a position to make mistakes. His issue isn't that he doesn't have talent. Get his head screwed back on and he can be good enough to win games against good teams.
                  Last edited by Kstat; September 22, 2013, 03:03 AM.

Comment

• but he also (save one bad play) played his best game against a tough enough Irish defense.

Just simplify things a little and don't put him in a position to make mistakes. His issue isn't that he doesn't have talent. Get his head screwed back on and he can be good enough to win games against good teams.
                    Positive thoughts, that is the plan and im agreeing with you (though still pissed off). Been looking around a lot tonight on social media, lot of calls for Shane Morris - I really can't blame that position, if we lost tonight, but we did win. Bye week and then Minni

Comment

• It's gardner's team, unless he's physically unable to play. We had the best 1-2 QB tandem in the country 14 years ago, any we fucked it up because we couldn't just pick one. Neither Morris nor Gardner are the next Drew Henson, let alone the next Tom Brady. That was a potential national championship team any we likely pissed it away because Carr didn't have the balls to tell Henson that he still wasn't better than the incumbent until it was too late.

Things will get exponentially worse if they play Morris, and I don't care if he is the better QB.
                      Last edited by Kstat; September 22, 2013, 06:06 AM.

Comment

• kstat, I agree Carr pissed that season down the drain by a stupid swapping qb's strategy but Gardner hasn't earned shit. He's thrown 7 TDs and 8 INTS through 4 games to teams that are barely better than HS teams (exc ND).

Big Blue isn't going to change him out but if he continues to be a turnover machine I wouldn't have a problem with it. We have to go with whoever gives us the best chance to win games.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• This might be a "no duh" comment, but neither OL or DL can dominate. If Hoke doesn't make some changes, like an underclassman promotion or two, I'm fearing a dismal trek thru the B10.
                          ------------
                          <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Difference between Sparty and the Skunkbears .... State lost a game they should have won after outplaying the Irish and UM has won two games in a row they probably should have lost .... frustrating
                            Forever One!

Comment

• Better play calling in crunch time? That would be my first guess as to why. For perspective though ND in South Bend is a tougher game than UofM has had to play yet this season.
                              Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• It's Luck!
                                ------------
                                <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

Working...
                                X