U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drew View Post
    This might be a "no duh" comment, but neither OL or DL can dominate.
    True. The OL is not opening up many holes and DG is getting pressured a lot while the opponent's QB has had it fairly easy. Bad combo.

Comment

• Weak wins over bad teams but one thing to think about as a positive is that UofM has a lot of talent and is a super young team. Those last two games would be very troubling but they should improve quickly.

OSU looks like the big ten champs to me though. Maybe North Western can fulfill a dream season but I would bet on OSU right now. I hope Urban falls flat on his face though but he's damn good (and damn sleezy).
      Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• The sad thing is that Ohio has amazing talent and Urban Meyer opens the flood gates to the state of FL. Those assholes to the south are going to be pretty well stocked for years to come.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Bye week for M and MSU.... ugh... Guess Ill watch OU-ND ?? Clean out the garage in-between and go to work for a while. (DickRod is @ Washington, should be interesting) then Wisconsin vs ohio state at 8:00 osu usually has trouble with Wisconsin, free sailing to M if they win. USC-ASU for the late game.

Comment

• Wingsfan,

You joining us for the forum game/tailgate Sunday?

Dustdog and I wiill be staying in AA and I see that is here you hail from.

Any chance of hooking up for a meet and greet?
            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Damn can't, its always something. My son (22) lives here now too (his own place).

I have to go out to Romulus and pick up my Sister and my Niece from the Airport (Back from Italy). Then back to my sisters in Commerce, drink one for me - post some pics :-)

Thank God for DVRs I never really watch live tv
              Last edited by WingsFan; September 28, 2013, 12:52 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wings Fan
                Wisconsin vs ohio state at 8:00 osu usually has trouble with Wisconsin, free sailing to M, and beyond, if they win.
                FIFY. It's not looking good currently for Michigan to disrupt the wind in OSU's sails either.
                ------------
                <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• First day of Hoops practice:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuQv2aDehHE"]Michigan Basketball Practice on 9/27/13 - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• I forgot Northwestern is good this year, see how osu plays there Sat night. osu only favored 5.5

Comment

• Yes!!!!
                      Jerry Meyer ‏@jerrymeyer247 3m
                      Enormous win for #Michigan landing skilled wing Kameron Chatman (#36/#32) per @JoshGershon. Beat Arizona, Oregon, USC http://247sports.com/Player/Kameron-Chatman-13390

Comment

• Michigan had 0 turnovers and 2 penalties. That is how you look good in a game.

Good win Mich! Go Blue
                        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• They looked like a mid-level Big Ten team. That's what they are.
                          I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• That defense needs to step up if they want to do anything.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Man, the game thread in the UM forum is hilarious.

Almost as bad as the game day threads here, only without the namecalling
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I see losses to MSU, NW, and OSU as locks. Very possible losses versus PSU, Indiana, Nebraska, and Iowa. It's wait 'til next year again.
                                I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

Working...
                                X