U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minnesota's coach has to be a distraction at this point
    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
      I see losses to MSU, NW, and OSU as locks. Very possible losses versus PSU, Indiana, Nebraska, and Iowa. It's wait 'til next year again.
      Not sure if this is sarcasm or not...

If not, you apparently are under the impression that this is 2004 and the other big ten teams are somehow good.....

MSU is not a lock to beat anyone, let alone Michigan. Neither OSU or Northwestern are that much better, either. If Michigan doesn't shoot themselves in the foot, they can beat anyone in this shitty conference.
      Last edited by Kstat; October 5, 2013, 07:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
        Minnesota's coach has to be a distraction at this point
        Yea, seems like everytime I hear about Minnesota, its about their coach having a seizure...
        Kill is a good coach, just not the right fit for a major conference team. I'm thinking Kill will resign this off-season, if not sooner.
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Not sure how they can even recruit with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
            Not sure if this is sarcasm or not...

If not, you apparently are under the impression that this is 2004 and the other big ten teams are somehow good.....

MSU is not a lock to beat anyone, let alone Michigan. Neither OSU or Northwestern are that much better, either. If Michigan doesn't shoot themselves in the foot, they can beat anyone in this shitty conference.
            MSU - The D is too good. M O-line will get run over. Game in EL.

NW - They'll score 30 or more against a soft M defense. Game in Chicago.

OSU - See NW. And their defense is better that NW's.

Conference is bad, and Michigan is in the middle of the pack.
            I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• I agree the conference is shit this year but I think UM is better than middle of the pack.
              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I fully expect U-M to win at least one of those games that are "sure losses."

Then again, I also fully expect U-M to lose at least one of the games that are "sure wins."

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                  MSU - The D is too good. M O-line will get run over.
                  Doesn't guarantee anything if MSU can't score. And they can't.

Comment

• Not for nothing but MSU did just put 26 points on Iowa at Iowa. Iowa is currently, statistically, the 2nd best defense in the big ten. Before yesterday I would have agreed but now I have hope.
                    Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Michigan Basketball adds 6'8" Forward DJ Wilson to their 2014 Class.

Michigan’s class of 2014 recruiting continued to heat up today as 6-foot-9 forward DJ Wilson committed to John Beilein and the Wolverines. Wilson committed after his official visit to Ann Arbor this weekend where he was offered a scholarship. He had previously taken official visits to Columbia and Gonzaga. Wilson is rated as a three-star […]

Wilson flew relatively under the radar because he missed six months of playing time over the last calendar year due to back issues. He finally returned to action in July on the AAU circuit and caught the eye of a number of major programs. He played very well in Milwaukee (including a great game against Kevon Looney) where he began to draw attention from Michigan and kept up that steady play in Las Vegas.

Wilson entered July with a handful of mid-major offers from the West coast including Columbia, Pacific, Northridge, LMU and UC Santa Barbara but by the end of the month he was hearing from Michigan, UCLA, USC, San Diego State, Cal, Harvard, Princeton, Gonzaga, Auburn, Boise State, Colorado, Boston College, Portland, Santa Clara, San Jose State and UC Davis. His offer list to date includes Michigan, Gonzaga, Columbia, USC, Cal and Nevada among others.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
                        Doesn't guarantee anything if MSU can't score. And they can't.
                        They did Saturday. They won't have to score much. The Michigan offense sputters against average defenses. The MSU defense is probably the best in the conference.
                        I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Statistically MSU's defense is on a historic pace right now. Way ahead of anyone else in the nation. Their yards per play is, for the time being, better than the 2011 Alabama team. The number 2 team this year is over a half a yard behind them. While it probably won't last, it's still remarkable. Indiana has an explosive offense so they'll have an interesting test this next weekend.

Discover the current NCAA FBS Football leaders in every stats category, as well as historic leaders.
                          Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Originally posted by nhwbrooklyn View Post
                            Statistically MSU's defense is on a historic pace right now. Way ahead of anyone else in the nation. Their yards per play is, for the time being, better than the 2011 Alabama team. The number 2 team this year is over a half a yard behind them. While it probably won't last, it's still remarkable. Indiana has an explosive offense so they'll have an interesting test this next weekend.

http://www.ncaa.com/stats/football/f...ent/team/22/p1

For sure. IU putting up some huge offensive numbers.

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fw9YDLca_f8"]Michigan-Bound DJ Wilson Mixtape!!! 6'9 SKILLED Wing!!! - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• DJ looks pretty smooth.
                                ------------
                                <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

Working...
                                X