U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you go to Florida State?
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
      Which school did you go to?
      Hard Knocks U
      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
        r u an alum of either school?
        OK, I was going to stay away from this, but you knocked on that door. Listen, I was 4 years old and my brother was leaving for Vietnam. He took me to my first Tigers game in 1968.

When he returned, I cherished him. He was my big brother. He loved sports and actually got a try out with the Tigers and played minor league ball for the White Sox, lower A ball in 1972! (Google it)

I got involved in sports because of him. When in 1977, I watched a game between Michigan and Texas A&M. Michigan smoked them and I have been a fan ever since.

Didn't go there didn't apply. Couldn't afford it even if I wanted to. I grew up a fan of Michigan.

So you tell me, smart ass, at what point in my life was I supposed to STOP being a fan of Michigan because I didn't attend that university? I grew up a Michigan fan, and stay a Michigan fan, even through the ass whooping FSU gave them 20+ years ago. I don't question for a second your allegiance to any team. Don't you fucking dare question mine. You haven't earned the right.
        Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

• I don't understand why more people don't just put him on ignore. He gets enjoyment out of pointlessly trolling people. He can't offend you if he's blocked from your sight.

Comment

• False start...didn't know Backus took night classes at State.
            Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
              I don't understand why more people don't just put him on ignore. He gets enjoyment out of pointlessly trolling people. He can't offend you if he's blocked from your sight.
              I see through his "shit" he's not a bad guy, just likes to start shit. Each and every one of us has had issues with him, but he knows how to press buttons. He likes it. Keeps him relevant.

Comment

• Michigan D playing well, but just giving up a couple plays that is costing them.

Comment

• Cook playing well. Good decisions today. Not good for UM 8 mins to go 3rd qtr.

Comment

• Lewan making Gholston seem like mother Teresa

Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Originally posted by nhwbrooklyn View Post
                      Lewan making Gholston seem like mother Teresa
                      What a cynical world we live in when a gentleman can't help another adjust his helmet without some backlash.

Also, I haven't watched much college football this year but has State been displaying all these passing plays early in the year?

Also (also), before asked, I'll have you know, I maintained a SOLID 2.2 GPA, spent many hours painting potty words on the rock outside of Bessey Hall, and bumming cigarettes off from my Russian professor.
                      Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• WOW, Gardner should have just thrown that one up instead of taking that loss.

Comment

• WTF are the Oline doing in this game? I understand that MSU D is much better, but that much?

Comment

• Holy shit. UM Oline sucks really bad. This is just the perfect storm for MSU Dline.

Comment

• Yep that much. But the biggest thing is Gardner panicking.
                              Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• No time to panic when the defense arrives to the QB before the ball does.

Bar none this is the worst O line in Michigan history.

Comment

Working...
                                X