No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you going to do, J? Boycott the team? Climb on board the train and hope for the best.
    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
      F@#k the bs system they brought in. The spread is a freaking gimmick bs offense. I hate U of M doing this to our program.

And F RichRod for losing and pushing LSU into the championship game. We couldve had Les.
      Seems to be working for Florida pretty well.
      2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Florida doesn't play in the snow.
        Forever One!

Comment

• Originally posted by Masspartan View Post
          Florida doesn't play in the snow.
          West Virginia isn't exactly a bastion of warm weather. Other teams that run it Cinncy, Illinois, Missouri, Central Michigan, Ball State, Western Michigan, Tulsa and Texas Tech. In addition, Texas and Oklahoma offenses borrow heavily from the spread offense.
          2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• and how many NC's do those schools have using it?
            Forever One!

Comment

Florida doesn't play in the snow.
              The annual BCS Championship game isn't played in the snow either.
              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• I don't like watching UM run the spread. Makes me sick. I hope RR succeeds and gets UM back to the top of the Big 10 and competing for BCS / NC games, but it's too bad they couldn't find somebody that ran a more pro-style offense.

Comment

• We'll take the pro-style QB's in E.L., thank you very little.

Comment

• Last year wasn't the spread, it was Threet trying hard not to crap his pants every play. I'm so freaking sick of the "what have you done for my lately" BS attached to sports. A guy can be a hall of famer, have one bad season and be "washed up." A coach can be successful everywhere he goes, have a bad season and be, "washed up." Michigan is the all-time winningnest football program, lately things have blown...shit happens, things change.

It doesn't mean RR is overhyped, it meant we had an incredible amount of freshmen on the field (check out how many we redshirted too). College Football is NOT about immediacy. You need 60 some players at a competitive level. RR didn't have that last year. Give him at LEAST one more year before you start making final judgements.
                    Follow me on Twitter--@Schottey

Comment

• People don't like the spread for many reasons, not just because M used it last year and sucked at it.

There was a huge tradition of 'in your grill' football M used to play, and the spread just does not look right being run by the bat-winged helmets.

I particularly don't like them lining up as if the play is going to be run, and then they all stop, turn and look at the sidelines for the real play. To me it looks very stupid.
                      ------------
                      <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

and how many NC's do those schools have using it?
                        So if those schools change their offense, they'll win a National Championship? How many NC's does Michigan State have not using it?
                        I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• I don't care what kind of offense UM runs as long as they win.

GO LIONS "09" !!!!!!!!!
                          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Drew Sharpe .... quote.

Threat averted. The No. 15 seeds were 4-88 coming into this tournament. The four second-seeded unfortunates were Indiana, Arizona, Syracuse and Iowa State.

Can you find the errors?
                            Forever One!

Comment

Drew Sharpe .... quote.

Threat averted. The No. 15 seeds were 4-88 coming into this tournament. The four second-seeded unfortunates were Indiana, Arizona, Syracuse and Iowa State.

Can you find the errors?
                              Not so Sharpe strikes again!
                              Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

Drew Sharpe .... quote.

Can you find the errors?

Indiana never lost as a #2. It was South Carolina.

Also, he left a year out in his calculations. It should be 4-92 coming into this tournament.
                                Last edited by Kstat; March 21, 2009, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X