U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TD to Butt
    Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Dejected OSU fan shot $$
      Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Re: U of M thread (in the Lions Forum)

Good game. Michigan has a chance to win if they can get a stop here. I would like an MSU win against an undefeated OSU team next week, but I want UM to win more.
        Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

• I should want an undefeated OSU for MSU to face. But i'd still be very happy to see Urban lose.

Comment

• Great effort by the Michigan players and coaches.
            I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Why didn't they go for the tie?
              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I like the decision .... not a big fan of the play call.
                Forever One!

Comment

• Originally posted by Masspartan View Post
                  I like the decision .... not a big fan of the play call.
                  Agree on both counts
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                    Why didn't they go for the tie?
                    Originally posted by Masspartan View Post

Go ahead and go into OT. Lose there, ok! Gardner looked to have a lane to run.....but in the end didn't work. I think for U of M going into OT would have been better. Had they converted though, Hoke would be a hero for the call.
                    Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

Agree completely. Couldn't stop osu in overtime, so go for it. Generic 2-point play call. I don't think they changed it after osu called time out. Schmucks seemed to know what was coming.

Comment

• I'm with, Rocky. UM couldn't stop OSU's run game. I liked their chances on a one time play better. Also agree with everyone else the play call wasn't very good.

GREAT game though. I thought UM was going to get their asses handed to them.
                        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I disagreed as they lined up the first time, then again disagreed after the timeout. An overtime against OSU would have been epic. Then after the miss/loss, I thought that FGs play a pretty big part in OT, and we didn't have our reliable kicker. WTF, why not just go for it now.

Where was this UM team all season?
                          ------------
                          <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• A win at the end would have been the best since the '69 game. I went into the game thinking it would be a massacre, especially with Urban wanting style points.

Comment

• Yep.
                              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Yep. Totally the right decision to go for it.

Comment

Working...
                                X