Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm glad someone got the reference
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• One win away from an undisputed Big Ten title.

Get it done. Go Blue.
      AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• Got it done.

Congratulations to these Wolverines. Given up for dead after a 6-4 start and McGary being declared done for the season -- and they don't do anything but go out and win an outright Big Ten regular season title.

Freaking awesome.
        AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• Yup. They really took it to them last night.

I am still wondering what's up with State? I was guessing the Championship would have come down to the last game with the huge possibility of a Co-Championship.
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I don't remember seeing State struggle this badly to end a season since that 2011 team when Kalin Lucas and Summers were seniors. That team was also highly ranked to begin the season then fell apart. 1 and done in the tourney.
            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I'll take that bet.

Comment

• It's going to be tough for Michigan to "three-peat" vs. spartie today. It's just tough to beat a team 3 times in one season. It makes me think of Michigan being on the good end of the "Third time's the charm" saying, vs. Illinois in '89 and ohio in '92. If they pull it off, that will be damn impressive.

GO BLUE!

Comment

• I feel like I've seen this story before (in Sports):
                  Team A sweeps an injury plagued Team B in regular season. Team B comes back at their strongest in post season and beats Team A, who is now the favored team.
                  2007 New York Giants (Team B) and Dallas Cowboys (Team A) is an example. There are so more, I just can't think of them right now lol.

I'm scared for Michigan. Hopefully they pull it out though! Go Blue!
                  AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Scared for them??????????

Comment

• If it wasn't Michigan state, this game wouldn't mean a whole lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                        Scared for them??????????
                        Well yea, I think Michigan will lose. MSU is finally (close to?) healthy, has more experienced players, and I think they have more to play for in this game (as an underdog).
                        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                          If it wasn't Michigan state, this game wouldn't mean a whole lot.
                          I'm not so sure. A win by Michigan puts them in serious consideration for a #1 seed. I think that is pretty significant.
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Should be a good game.
                            AAL - Glover Quinn

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                              I'm not so sure. A win by Michigan puts them in serious consideration for a #1 seed. I think that is pretty significant.
                              A win 100% would give them a #1. Lot of talk they have a #1 win or lose. Not much difference between a 1 or 2, just depends on who else is in your bracket at that point. All matchups.

Comment

• I think Michigan is going to be the first #1 or #2 seed to lose.
                                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                                X