• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're skipping the entire year.
    ------------
    <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• With the win that MSU had against the MAIZE & BLUE today, they have now improved their all time record against MICHIGAN to 34-68-5...
      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Yep that's the record

Comment

• The only reason Michigan clings to their storied history is because the past is all they've got now.

Well, that and unwarranted arrogance. But they've always had that.

Comment

• **yawn**
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Another dominant Michigan State win won't extinguish the flames of its annual showdown with its neighbors from Ann Arbor. Mark Dantonio made sure of that by dumping gasoline on the heated rivalry after a 35-11 win in Spartan Stadium Saturday night.

Yawn all you want, but for THIS Wolverines team to have the gall to "mark" their territory in East Lansing while playing like the stale shit they are?

What would YOU call it?

Gotta love Hoke being oblivious and only barely aware his players had done something. What a fucking clown.

Comment

• Both the AD and HC have to go.

Their incompetence is laughable.
                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I don't know what the FUCK M players think they're doing acting bad with their current record what it was pre game. I personally think it's shit you shouldn't do anyway, but to be a shitty team and try to what? get in their heads? intimidate? Grow the fuck up and learn how to play the game first you stupid jackasses.
                  ------------

Comment

• Can't wait til Hoke is gone.
                    ------------

Comment

• Let's be blunt: that sort of shit is stupid whether you're a good team or a bad team. It's dumb posturing no matter what.

But when you stink to high heaven and are pulling those stunts like you're hot shit? That's just doubling down on stupid.

Comment

• I know the perpetually butthurt Dantoinio is saying it was arrogant but, I think it's the opposite. When you think you are better than the other team you don't need to do shit like that. It's clearly from a position of insecurity.
                        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• I don't have a problem with Dantonio. When you don't like someone anyway, and then they do something so fucking moronic like that, shit, I would have done it too, gone for 2, and then directed an onside kick.
                          ------------

Comment

• Jeezus christ. Dantonio did the same thing a few years ago at ND but with their flag, not a butter knife. It's the same fucking thing as the Morris situation...when your program is shit, dumb stuff gets magnified. Move the fuck on to shit that matters like Brandon and Hoke getting canned.

Comment

• In case you didn't realize, I'm pointing out that it's the atmosphere those two created that allows their players to think they're cute enough to do something like that.
                              ------------

Comment

• I wasn't talking to you, more in general terms all through everywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                                X