U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
    Guilty as charged, totally lucky! But I'll say this, Michigan was content with 23 points in the 4th.
    Really? Because it sure looked like they took their shots. Rudock simply couldn't hit on any of them.

Comment

• And chess on dropped one as well. Wow, what a unbelievable finish. About 6 or 7 things had to go right there for that to happen. Unreal.

Comment

• There was a deep pass too in the 4th when the WR slowed down for a second, which is why I think Rudock overthrew the pass.

Just a fluke loss.
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Bummer of a loss but a tight game

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Comment

• "Spartans and their fans know they REALLY lucked out there."
            --------------------------Yes they did. HUGELY. UM lost the game, MSU didn't win it. I look forward to this type of competition for years to come. This was fun until the last 10 seconds.............................and it's the way they lost not that they lost. I could have accepted MSU winning the game if they had earned it. PURE LUCK HURTS!
            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
              Ha

Lofl

Harbaugh this, Harbaugh that.

Finish

Finish

Ha
              do you know a fucking thing about football ?

the game was won and a freak play lost it......... how the fuck is that on the coach who trusted a guy who kicked a fucking 80 yard punt earlier in the game.

this was not a Lionesque loss, it was a growing pain
              The only logical explanation is:
              I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Originally posted by dsred View Post
                I'll just leave this here....

[ATTACH]4035[/ATTACH]
                Lol
                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                  "Spartans and their fans know they REALLY lucked out there."
                  --------------------------Yes they did. HUGELY. UM lost the game, MSU didn't win it. I look forward to this type of competition for years to come. This was fun until the last 10 seconds.............................and it's the way they lost not that they lost. I could have accepted MSU winning the game if they had earned it. PURE LUCK HURTS!
                  That's why you play 60 minutes not 59:50.
                  19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• It was luck, but the Wolverines were trying to hang on in the second half. They almost did it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraquar View Post
                      Rule #1 in crunch time - never put the game in the hands of your punter. Run the ball, MSU has only enough time for a hail mary because their kicker couldn't hit the broad side of Jerryville this year.
                      Totally agree with you.
                      #birdsarentreal

Comment

It was luck, but the Wolverines were trying to hang on in the second half. They almost did it.
                        Again, they took their shots in the 2nd half, they just missed. The only time that might apply was the fourth and 1 around the 35-40 in the 4th when they punted. It's not like they ran it into the line 3 times and punter every play.

Comment

• They did take some shots Main. To me it looked like they were pretty conservative though, especially in the running attack.

Comment

• I didn't think of it prior to the play, but I imagine Harbaugh will make sure that if they are ever in that situation again he will tell the punter to fall on the fucking ball if he fumbles the snap...
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

It was luck, but the Wolverines were trying to hang on in the second half. They almost did it.
                              I thought they were hanging on the whole second half. Playing against the clock more than the opponent. Probably could have done it with a 9 point lead, but then Delano Hill got mesmerized.
                              I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

They did take some shots Main. To me it looked like they were pretty conservative though, especially in the running attack.
                                But that's pretty much Harbaughs game with this team right now, power running between the tackles. None of their backs have the ability to test the edge really. And Sparty's D line was pressuring Rudock quite a bit so no need to get too reckless with that guy as your QB. Ultimately that was the big difference between these two teams, Cook is just a much better QB and was able to make plays that Rudock wasn't.

Comment

Working...
                                X