Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whole milk brother. Not that pansy ass 2%
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Always whole.
      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
        Save the game where Michigan went for 2 to win the game in 2013, I agree. Even the game Michigan won in 2011 wasn't what I'd call "a good one."

Michigan still faces some solid-if-not-great opponents in between now and November 26th, at Iowa being the headliner.
        Originally posted by DanO View Post
        "Don't think you know this as of 10/31."
        -----------------------------------Of course not. It's called an opinion. I'll put money on it though. What do you say $50.00. Alabama will do an MSU on them if UM manages to get that far. I'm not all that confident they win at OSU or this week.
        Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
        Presuming the Wolverines don't get shocked themselves on the road tonight.
        I was worried about this game. I couldn't believe my niece's husband was talking to me about how much better M was than Alabama and Clemson after polls came out. I was telling him that he shouldn't even be talking about those teams yet with games, including OSU (didn't mention Iowa admittedly) and a B1G championship yet to be determined.

Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
        Word coming out that Speight is done for the year with a broken collarbone
        I googled and read that his collarbone is broke. I would have posted but the article took too long to load completely.
        ------------
        <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Michigan Basketball is looking a lot better than I expected them to look this year. Back-to-back blowouts of Marquette and SMU will likely get them ranked somewhere in the 15-20-range. DJ Wilson has taken a major step forward. Now, if only Mo Bamba commits I'll be really psyched.

Comment

• GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Whelp, I think we know how Speight won the starting job.

Comment

• Is he that bad?
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Pretty uninspired.

Weird that M was getting big chunks on their running plays and stuffing Indiana's early in the first, then as if someone hit a switch, Indiana was getting the chunks and stuffing M's.

Weather sucks to throw in.
                  ------------

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                    Whelp, I think we know how Speight won the starting job.
                    NO SHIT!!! Holy cow.
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                      Is he that bad?
                      I dunno if HE'S been bad alone more than the entire offense has looked really sluggish, but it's clear the Hoosiers are not the least bit afraid of O'Korn going over their heads.

Comment

• If Speight was healthy, I'd actually really like U-M's chances going into Ohio.

But with O'Korn at the helm... he's either going to have to take massive strides in one week, or the Wolverines are going to need a supernatural performance on defense and the running game.

Comment

• Agree completely chemi.
                          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• O'Korn wasn't stepping up into the pocket, and it was pissing Harbaugh off (that's what I imagined anyway). I think coach let him have it, and then when the lad did step up, he ripped off the huge gainer for himself. Perhaps in the game condition, something finally clicked for O'Korn.
                            ------------

Comment

• Hopefully a full week of practice and the game helps him next week. I know it's tough being a backup but that wasn't great
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I agree, with Speight healthy I'd put my money on UofM to win. That said, if it's a weather game, I'd say that's good for UofM and think they should have a good shot regardless of QB. Should be fun to watch.
                                Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

Working...
                                X