U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This looks a little better...

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

This is the map for the Mich/Utah game, but it doesn't matter because ESPN has and agreement to show the afternoon Big ten games on another ESPN channel where they are not being shown on the major channel...

Map to Expand
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Shit. That answers my question.
        I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

Originally posted by CGVT View Post
          This is the map for the Mich/Utah game, but it doesn't matter because ESPN has and agreement to show the afternoon Big ten games on another ESPN channel where they are not being shown on the major channel...

Map to Expand
          So big ten and mountain west get Mich/Utah and the rest of the country has to watch USC. Well that sucks. I'm all fired up to watch some saturday and my only choice is a team I don't care about vs a team I really don't care about.
          I'm not to blame.

I voted for the other guy!

Nov. 2008

Comment

ESPN has an agreement with the Big Ten that they call "reverse mirror". The Michigan/Utah game will be on one of the ESPN channels in the area that it is not the primary game, so you will be able to watch it.

Comment

“Reverse Mirrors”: As many as 13 (up from eight last year) Saturday afternoon windows will feature innovative coverage in which ABC’s regional telecasts are also offered regionally on ESPN or ESPN2 to markets that are getting another game on ABC. For example, on August 30, ABC will televise Utah at Michigan and USC at Virginia at 3:30 p.m. ET. ESPN2 will “reverse mirror” ABC’s coverage, televising Utah at Michigan in markets receiving USC at Virginia (on ABC) and USC at Virginia to the parts of the country receiving Utah at Michigan (on ABC).

Comment

Yay!
                I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

Who'd want to watch Clemson/Bama when you can see Gang Green

Comment

Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                    Who'd want to watch Clemson/Bama when you can see Gang Green
                    Ha! I never thought I'd want to watch SEC/ACC over Big Ten either, but this is by far the best game going tomorrow. This is Sabin's attempt at broadening his recruiting base and could have great implications on the future of the Alabama program. I hope Clemson kicks 'Bamas ass and sends Sabin home with his tail between his legs.

And...for anyone that gives a shit, the Appalachian St/LSU game has been switched from 5 PM eastern to 11 AM because of the hurricane. It will be shown on ESPN Classic.

Comment

• I would officially like to apologize to Chad Henne for any complaints about his arm or accuracy.
                      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Right now, the Michigan Defense looks like they are preparing their players for long careers with the Detroit Lions.

Absolutely hideous defensive play so far.

Comment

• This is putrid.

I don't like it one bit.
                          ------------
                          <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• getting dominated by Utah is not the best start to the rich rod era
                            To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• This sucks.
                              ------------
                              <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Why are defensive coordinators such devout cowards? (TM Matt Millen)

If your front four isn't doing the job, YOU HAVE TO START BLITZING! This QB they are playing is too good to give all the time in the world.

Comment

Working...
                                X