U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cole didn't do you any favors

Harbaugh is the man and I wouldn't have any one else as HC. He has been right every time with his QBs, not sure if Sp8 was a practice star or JH being stubborn. Nobody is perfect, this disaster of an experiment with big Wilt is over.

Comment

• OKorn got the job done when called on.

Harbaugh still has hard decisions to make if Wilt is healthy.
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Come on man. If Harbaugh sticks to his word about playing the best player this choice is easy.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Michigan football's explosive tight ends steal show on offense

https://www.clickondetroit.com/sport...how-on-offense

From the comments on Facebook

"Explosive tight ends is probably the worst possible way to phrase anything"
          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
            Come on man. If Harbaugh sticks to his word about playing the best player this choice is easy.
            Keep in mind, Purdue didn't scout Okorn. Last time someone gameplanned for him was Indiana last year and he sucked dick.

MSU will have something for him.

Comment

• An Oracle.. Did you actually watch that game?
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I'm guessing you didn't watch it or you might remember the swirling wind and blizzard like conditions. Oh and our OL sucked even more d!ck then it does now.

F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Last time someone gameplanned for him was Indiana last year and he sucked dick.

Your basing this on a sample size from the snow bowl ?

Comment

• Yeah I figured Oracle would be a little more informed than that. Granted O'Korn was pretty bad that night but those conditions were terrible.

And who in the F*CK schedules night games for late November in Michigan? That was so f'ing stupid. I'm irritated that we're playing little brother at night in a few weeks. College football needs to be played in the afternoons not underneath the lights.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I'm plenty informed. Telling you, of you think okorn will be running around like fran tarkenton against sparty, you've got another thing coming. There's a reason he was the backup for 2 straight years.

Comment

• I do like that we have the bye, so maybe they can figure something out with all parts of our dysfunctional offense.

Comment

• Oh, I don't think O'Korn is the next coming of Tom Brady by any means but he's damn well the best option we have going forward.

I didn't like Speight last year when Harbaugh named him our QB but then he played well. Really well until he got smacked in the Wisconsin game and then injured in the Iowa game and he's never looked the same. Last year he was hurt and now this year he's terribly gun shy. I mean he looks like LT. Dan yelling at Forrest Gump for not leaving him on the battle field to die. He looked terrible.

O'Korn is it bro and from the looks of things he can make all of the throws. He was confident and played his ass off in tough conditions last week. Came in on the road in a packed house in the sweltering heat and found his game.

O'Korns issue is his pocket presence (or lack there of) and with our OL its not a good thing. We'll see what we have once he gets his reps in with this offense. At the very least he could be our Craig Krinsel. All he has to do is not turn the ball over and let our D do much of the heavy lifting.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I'll trust Harbaugh's opinion over that of a pussy on the Lions forum.

Mac and Cheese at thirty paces, bitch!
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

Mac and Cheese at thirty paces, bitch!
                              ITS THE CHEESIEST MF'ERS!!
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                                Oh, I don't think O'Korn is the next coming of Tom Brady by any means but he's damn well the best option we have going forward.

I didn't like Speight last year when Harbaugh named him our QB but then he played well. Really well until he got smacked in the Wisconsin game and then injured in the Iowa game and he's never looked the same. Last year he was hurt and now this year he's terribly gun shy. I mean he looks like LT. Dan yelling at Forrest Gump for not leaving him on the battle field to die. He looked terrible.

O'Korn is it bro and from the looks of things he can make all of the throws. He was confident and played his ass off in tough conditions last week. Came in on the road in a packed house in the sweltering heat and found his game.

O'Korns issue is his pocket presence (or lack there of) and with our OL its not a good thing. We'll see what we have once he gets his reps in with this offense. At the very least he could be our Craig Krinsel. All he has to do is not turn the ball over and let our D do much of the heavy lifting.
                                Ok. New passing game coordinator, all new wide receivers, all new tight ends, meh running backs 4 new starters on a meh offensive line, with questionable play calling, probably because of most of that.

And all you neanderthals can come up with is "belch! Fucking Speight, burp!". That's where people lose me. You're now in gonzoptes boat of ignorance and laziness. Never just the QB.

Comment

Working...
                                X