U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Always just the qb.

Fn yankers like you don't even realize your hypocrisy.

The QB doesn't deserve a W/L record!

Stafford is the greatest come from behind QB in all the land.

Always just the QB with a w/l record. The Center certainly does not get a record attached to him.

Even a lazy phuck like myself has you beat on this issue. Thats going to leave a mark. Another piss poor mark with all the others you've accumulated.
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• You've never heard me say that about Stafford and even called that idiotic record out before the game Sunday.

Now bitch, get outta our thread pussy.

Comment

• Speight was the problem last year... and this year. I didn't just start blaming him this year or 2 games ago. Last season I said he sucked, all off season I said he sucked, I said what was going to happen and it did.

Comment

• You predicted our defense was gonna lose leads in every loss? Show me. ��

Comment

• I stand by my post , tried to warn everyone. Now the pitchforks and torches are out.

Comment

• On the flip side. I also was posting in the off season and last year how Chase Winovich is a beast on qbs, and even better this year.

Comment

• Speight is terrible. Cost us that OSU game by himself. It was obvious from last year he sucked.

O'Korn isn't great, but he has mobility and can throw on the run. That makes him better than pocket Speight throwing INT and overall shitty QB play. I think our offense is really lacking with pkaymakers and O'Korn makes plays. Gives us a different look and allows our not so great WR to get open.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                  Cost us that OSU game by himself.
                  Don't leave coach Harbaugh out of this one. Yes Speight's 2 INTs gave Ohio life when our defense had choked everything out of them but coach made a terrible calls early on.

Speight moved us into the red zone and was rolling in the first quarter and they pulled him for Peppers in the wildcat. That was the dumbest shit I've ever seen and we had to settle for a FG. You don't pull your QB and interrupt the rhythm when you're setting a solid tone early on

Pull that shit later in the game if you need it.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                    Speight was the problem last year... and this year. I didn't just start blaming him this year or 2 games ago. Last season I said he sucked, all off season I said he sucked, I said what was going to happen and it did.
                    Like I said I am not a Speight fan but he played great last season until he got hurt then it was all downhill from there. I expected him to come out this season smoking and clobbering inferior teams but he shit the bed.

I hope he gets healthy and gets his shit together because its never a bad thing having a QB with experience on the bench. Case in point, O'Korn. Granted he hasn't played much at Michigan but his game time experience from Houston is invaluable.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                      Like I said I am not a Speight fan but he played great last season until he got hurt then it was all downhill from there.
                      Sounds just like Stafford last season.
                      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Them having good seasons and getting hurt last year are the only commonalities that those two will ever have.

Stafford was the #1 HS QB recruit and the #1 NFL draft pick. He has a cannon for an arm and can make all of the throws.

Speight was a throw in Hoke recruit who almost transferred and was finally trying to make a name for himself. Now it looks like the odds are stacked against him.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Although it sounds like Oracle thinks he's one of the greatest QBs Michigan has since......

John Navarre

hhahahahahaha
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• They have John Navarre last year they are in the playoffs for sure.

Comment

• I think we're in if we have a healthy Speight but with our OL we're getting dismantled
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                                Don't leave coach Harbaugh out of this one. Yes Speight's 2 INTs gave Ohio life when our defense had choked everything out of them but coach made a terrible calls early on.

Speight moved us into the red zone and was rolling in the first quarter and they pulled him for Peppers in the wildcat. That was the dumbest shit I've ever seen and we had to settle for a FG. You don't pull your QB and interrupt the rhythm when you're setting a solid tone early on

Pull that shit later in the game if you need it.
                                Dont forget key 3rd down drops by Butt and Chesson.

This is fun!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X