U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmmmm.

Okorn get replaced by a Freshman QB and the results are what.......?
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• There's no way O'Korn comes back out in the second half right?

The Brandon Peters era should begin today
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
        I think that is a certainty.
        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
          The last Michigan game I attended (last year, first game of the season) we were walking down State St. heading toward the stadium and we went past the stadium to get something to eat before we went in. The surrounding houses all had portable tables loaded with half gallons of booze out front with tons of people milling around and a beer pong game going on about every other house. Many of the houses were wide open with people coming and going and some of them had greek letters spray painted on the gables as if they were frat houses.

Each house had music blaring and trying to drown out the one next door. The winner was the one that had a live band playing on the porch.

This was at 9AM on game day.
          I use to live on Stadium st. less than a quarter mile from the stadium. Across from Pioneer HS. We rented the house and the guy parked cars on game day. First home game I was at the house I got up at 7:00am and there were people leaning against my bedroom walls right outside the window. Same thing with the bathroom window.

"The Brandon Peters era should begin today"
          ---------------------------------------It should have begun a few weeks ago.
          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by LightninBoy View Post
            Since they are going nowhere this year and OKorn is a Sr, at what point do you start playing one of the younger QBs to give them some game experience for next year?
            Answer: 2nd quarter vs Rutgers.

Comment

• Dano, I had a buddy who lived near the same area. They paid their rent through charging parking for UM games. He told me the key was allowing people to use the bathroom inside. He had returning customers every weekend.

Comment

• King, we moved in knowing the parking rights were the owners.
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by LightninBoy View Post
                  He looks like a young Scott Mitchell.

Since they are going nowhere this year and OKorn is a Sr, at what point do you start playing one of the younger QBs to give them some game experience for next year?
                  Going nowhere? They're playing for a bowl bid, that's big money, hardly nowhere.

Comment

• Going nowhere as far as the Michigan fan base is concerned.

Comment

• Yeah, well... the Michigan fan base has had unreasonable expectations for a while now.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                        There's no way O'Korn comes back out in the second half right?

Indeed it has and Harbaugh said as much after the game.

Finally!

I mean really, why did it take two fumbles from center and an INT to figure out he was the problem?
                        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I know everyone says its different starting a game vice coming in and replacing the starter but I just can't understand how O'Korn regressed so much from the Purdue game.

He looked really good utilizing the TE's and making plays. After that he just shit the bed.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Peters is going to be a good one

Comment

• I hope so.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Little brother doesn't

:-)
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X