• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't ever confuse knowing me with knowing of me

Comment

• I know what you mean
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
        Don't ever confuse knowing me with knowing of me
        LMAO!
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Urban Meijer's Thrifty Acres.
            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post

Urban Meijer's Thrifty Acres.
              Employing a wife beater for almost a decade!
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Just came here to say ... once again ... that college sports are a cesspool of greed and corruption. That is all.

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I'm glad they didn't shitcan good old Urban Meyer in Columbus. Its fun watching them summarize Meyer getting schooled on how to delete texts over a year old, police reports completely changing 3 years after things were public record and using the "my medication made me forget" excuses.

His robotic press conference made me smile knowing what a piece of crap he is and how that's a marriage made in heaven.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• If anyone wants to get in on the Michigan Over/Under contest, click here:
                      I figured all the talk in the other thread didn't need to be in this. To have your entry count, make your predictions by kickoff of the Michigan vs. ND game. You get 10 points for every correct answer. There may be a prize at the end of this. We'll see. At the very least, you get bragging rights. There will be 25 questions.

Comment

• Comment

• Through their first 40 games as Michigan head coach:

Brady Hoke: 27-13 overall, 4-5 vs. OSU/MSU/ND, 1-2 in bowl Games

Jim Harbaugh: 28-12 overall, 1-6 vs. OSU/MSU/ND, 1-2 in bowl games

Comment

• Michigan is going to suck and the Lions are right behind them. Another year of crap for Michigan football. 57 years and counting for the Lions. Not much better for the Wolverines.
                            Don't know if I can take it again. Maybe MSU can save our state from embarrassment.
                            Last edited by dvlion52; September 2, 2018, 01:24 AM.
                            NFC Championship or bust!!!!!!

Comment

• Kick Harbaugh to the curb. This team will do good to win 6 games. They are going to get pummeled again by all the rivals. The AD should let him know that he's gone after the OSU game. Let him know that now so it doesn't kill recruiting.

I bet Shay Patterson fully regrets coming here. This team is going to kill his chances in the pros
                              Detroit Lions: Where futility is a lifestyle choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                                Through their first 40 games as Michigan head coach:

Brady Hoke: 27-13 overall, 4-5 vs. OSU/MSU/ND, 1-2 in bowl Games

Jim Harbaugh: 28-12 overall, 1-6 vs. OSU/MSU/ND, 1-2 in bowl games

Bring back Hoke. Who would have ever thought that Hoke would be a step?
                                Detroit Lions: Where futility is a lifestyle choice.

Comment

Working...
                                X