U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
    I think the hate thing between the coaches is overrated, always has been.
    Yeah I don't think so. Dantonio loathes Harbaugh and Harbaugh loathes that he's ever lost to Dantonio.

The hatred is strong on both sides.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by gibby View Post
      I'm missing all the typical trash talk between the two camps. Some of the best line come out of that trash talking.
      I got this from the freep. I thought it was hilarious.

Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh is adept at revealing little at his weekly news conferences, and on Monday of Michigan-Michigan State week, he took it to another level.

Harbaugh tends to shut down a bit more during Michigan State and Ohio State weeks, answering with some of his tried and true mantras, like, be better today than you were yesterday. And now that the sixth-ranked Wolverines, who have won six straight, are preparing to face No. 24 Michigan State on Saturday at Spartan Stadium, Harbaugh had little to share.

F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• No, its overrated, always has been. The thing is fanboys really get into it and it generates clicks. All football coaches have a certain amount of kayfabe that fools the marks.

Comment

No, its overrated, always has been. The thing is fanboys really get into it and it generates clicks. All football coaches have a certain amount of kayfabe that fools the marks.
          With a normal coach you might have a point but Jim Harbaugh is a different sort of person. Remember him going for a 2 point conversion on Stanford's 7th TD in a complete route of USC? I'm pretty certain Pete Carroll strongly dislikes Harbaugh and its not something that's generated by the media and fanboys.

F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I could see Harbaugh taking it personally and seriously, because he's a rabid lunatic. Dantonio could certainly be playing to the crowd.

Comment

• Its overrated

Comment

• Is it Mark or Mike Dantonio?
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I'm pretty sure you know. Ha ha.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                    Is it Mark or Mike Dantonio?
                    Bwaaaaa Haaaaaaa!
                    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                      I'm going to have to pull a WingsFan after reading the weather report for Sat.

50% chance of rain and gusts of 20-30 mph winds. If its a clear day like the Wisconsin game I'm WAY happy with the -6.5 spread but not with that forecast.
                      Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                      What do you mean?
                      Originally posted by UKBB View Post

You can let us know what it's like to lose a grand.

Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

I'm taking your advice.

I still say Michigan thrashes them but after last years bull$hit weather there's no way I'd bet that game in the elements. Green is good at stopping the run but TERRIBLE at stopping the pass. Not going to bet a game where the weather is in favor of helping little brother and I'm giving up points.
                      If we were looking at weather that would virtually take away the passing game (like I think it was last year) but "an afternoon rain or snow shower" should not be a game changer.

https://screenshots.firefox.com/dm5n...ccuweather.com

Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                      Why do babies keep on complaining about rain? Its October, there is bad weather all the time.
                      IKR?
                      Last edited by Malto Marko; October 18, 2018, 09:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post

If we were looking at weather that would virtually take away the passing game (like I think it was last year) but "an afternoon rain or snow shower" should not be a game changer
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

I'm pretty sure you know. Ha ha.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I know someone that is going to be pissed that it is partly cloudy but, a beautiful day for football.......

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                              I know someone that is going to be pissed that it is partly cloudy but, a beautiful day for football.......
                              You were saying?
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• High winds and rain only helps little brother. That's a stroke of luck for them.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X