Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blowjobs in Miami
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
      Blowjobs in Miami
      Yeah, but it was Miami, Ohio.

Comment

• Holyshit.. Indiana came to play.

Way too many FG's for the offense. That game shouldn't have been that close. We're going to be a little banged up going into Ohio.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Considering Ohio State needed a minor miracle to survive Maryland, I would guess both teams kinda got caught looking ahead.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
            Considering Ohio State needed a minor miracle to survive Maryland, I would guess both teams kinda got caught looking ahead.
            Text from a friend of mine near the end of the game.

??????
            The goal was to escape with minimal injury. Indiana is a thug team and it didn't happen. They're goons
            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

I know it's THE GAME week, but here's a slight detour.

I had my first time covering Michigan Women's Basketball last night and they killed UDM. The game was tied at 37 and Michigan turned up the defense and went on a killer run. They pulled most of their starters by the end of the 3rd quarter and still won 95-62.

Here's the gallery:
              https://www.flickr.com/photos/mgoblo...57703819547785

Also, I covered wrestling on Sunday. Michigan won their match. It was fun capturing all of the facial-expressions.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/mgoblo...57702292189501

Comment

• Cool, JD. Speaking of UM women's hoops, I still can't believe Katelynn Flaherty didn't get drafted in the WNBA.
                AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• Well, it is put up or shut up time.

Edit: Great job, JD!
                  I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Harbaugh has em ready to play on time today! Not.
                    Apathetic No More.

Comment

• I can't believe Gentry dropped that TD pass. I was celebrating already. Can't keep getting FG's.

Comment

• I see Michigan's red zone issues are continuing.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                          I see Michigan's red zone issues are continuing.
                          I don't get it.
                          Did the defenses switch teams this week? Maryland scores at will and we can't do much of nothing especially in the red zone. Watson is killing us.

Comment

• JFC. Not only is Ohio State kicking Michigan's ass, but I gotta hear Gus Johnson scream about it.

Fuuuuuuck
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Fricking awesome. I almost took off before the half and would have missed the TD after the muffed kick off. They missed the 2 but I'll take it. Watson holding again, wtf?

Comment

• Wolverines are lucky they're only down 5 in this game. That was a pretty awful first half. The defense needs to get their shit together and quick.

Comment

Working...
                                X