U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's a little secret for you folks.

EVERY major collegiate coach has no small degree of glorious, unrepentant asshole inside of him or her. They would have never gotten to that level to begin with if they didn't.

Comment

• Since it's been a rough week in one of Michigan's headlining sports, I'll throw a little sunshine here to let you know that the softball team is in the NCAA Tournament and has won their first two tourney games. Today, they beat James Madison University 1-0 in a 12-inning classic.

However, each regional is a double-elimination tournament. JMU won their game tonight so the two teams will play again tomorrow. If Michigan wins, they'll advance to the Super Regional. If they lose, they'll play JMU a 3rd time to see who advances.

Photo-highlights are a click away.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
        Here's a little secret for you folks.

EVERY major collegiate coach has no small degree of glorious, unrepentant asshole inside of him or her. They would have never gotten to that level to begin with if they didn't.
        Not John Beilein
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
          Since it's been a rough week in one of Michigan's headlining sports, I'll throw a little sunshine here to let you know that the softball team is in the NCAA Tournament and has won their first two tourney games. Today, they beat James Madison University 1-0 in a 12-inning classic.

However, each regional is a double-elimination tournament. JMU won their game tonight so the two teams will play again tomorrow. If Michigan wins, they'll advance to the Super Regional. If they lose, they'll play JMU a 3rd time to see who advances.

Photo-highlights are a click away.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/mgoblo...57705166219732
          Damn, they had a good size crowd there for that game. Nice pics JD
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• It looks like Juwan Howard is in the lead for the job at M.

Unless he get hired in the NBA. If that happens Michigan is in trouble.
            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
              It looks like Juwan Howard is in the lead for the job at M.

Unless he get hired in the NBA. If that happens Michigan is in trouble.
              If Howard gets hired it is because Emmanuel is granting him a re-do to get some banners.

I am not sure he is ready for that job.
              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• well as a member of that fab 5 he certainly gets the recruiting part ....
                  Forever One!

Comment

Damn, they had a good size crowd there for that game. Nice pics JD
                    Thanks! If there's good weather, they usually pack the place in. This being an NCAA Tournament game, it was a lock. JMU had their own contingent too. Maybe 150 fans.
                    If it doesn't storm today, they'll play at 2pm.

Comment

• Did you just use the word storm?
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Masspartan View Post

well as a member of that fab 5 he certainly gets the recruiting part ....
                        Agreed. That was a kick ass team
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Timeout!
                          Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

Agreed. That was a kick ass team
                            best money could buy.
                            Forever One!

Comment

• Originally posted by Masspartan View Post

best money could buy.
                              Come on now! What is wrong with having your cake and wanting to eat it too?
                              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• That ESPN special on the Fab5 was actually the first documentary to open my eyes about the NCAA and "amateurism".

The quote about how those guys would be throwing together spare change to buy Taco Bell after a game.....and they had to walk by sporting goods stores selling jerseys with their names on them for $250 a pop.

Fuck the NCAA

Comment

Working...
                                X