Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doesn't look like it right now, no.

Comment

• I suppose that technically the correct call was made, but even then... Morris has to take care of the ball. The Red Zone has NOT been Michigan's friend today.

Comment

• Wow….ref cost us 7 there.

show me the overwhelming evidence that he didn’t cross the line.

Asshole ref inserting himself in the game

Comment

• It's less that he didn't cross the line, but that Wilson's knee was down when he caught the ball short of the goal line. Technically, by the way receiving is ruled at the NCAA level, the play ends.

While it is technically the correct call, I don't think I've EVER seen it called in that situation like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post
            Michigan didn't come to play
            They aren't being helped by their playcalling. Why on earth they are playing to the strength of the TCU defense is beyond me.
            These plays are taking too long to develop - outside of the opening play of the game which they gashed them for 50.

Comment

• Yeah, that's confused me too. You have the size and strength advantage up front, and you're not really using it.

And now down 21-3, you really can't.

I kinda figured the slow starts would eventually catch up to the Wolverines, but I figured the Buckeyes would be the team to punish them, not TCU.

Comment

• The only saving grace is they are known for being a 2nd half team. They better show that in spades today because they have stunk up the joint so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraquar View Post
                  The only saving grace is they are known for being a 2nd half team. They better show that in spades today because they have stunk up the joint so far.
                  Problem is, TCU is also a bit of a second half team.

Comment

• Michigan continues to look lost and undisciplined. I'm not sure just halftime fixes that.

Comment

• All I know is they better get out of this half down 21-3. They give up another score and they got big problems.

Comment

• That helps. Moooooody.

Comment

• Moody showing his leg just before the half. 59 yards.

Comment

• lions need to draft moody

Comment

• I wouldn't be against it with a later round pick at this point. You need a kicker who can hit at a reasonable rate in that mid 50-range and is a good chance for points in the upper 50s. Moody looks like he can do that.

Comment

• That's what I've been trying to tells ya.
                                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Working...
                                X