• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dsred View Post

The judge is an O$U fan?
    Judge was an UofM alum, actually.

Comment

• Michigan's sudden change in how it was approaching the Big Ten's ongoing suspension of football coach Jim Harbaugh coincided with new evidence in the NCAA's ongoing investigation into the Wolverines' alleged cheating scheme, sources told ESPN.
      "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

• I suspect it's going to come out eventually that while there is nothing directly linking Harbaugh to any of this, the number of people that did know is going to be so large that there's no earthly way that he didn't.

Then the rest of the NCAA fandom is going to be furious when the punishment is going to be a handful of suspensions (with time already considered served), no vacated wins or asterisks, and maybe some minor fines because the infractions that are actually being investigated are relatively minor ones.

Comment

• He's headed to the safe haven of the NFL. All will be forgotten there of this college crap.

Comment

• It’s either that or they found more shit and just decided to bury it. I was pretty pissed when Michigan wanted to go scorched earth then the sudden backed down.

I still think the timing is f’ing Bs. The NCAA moves at snail pace but in this case they’ve never moved faster.

Just beat Ohio
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• They probably felt compelled to move fast because the media decided to turn this into a massive, foundation-shaking scandal, and not even for the reasons that Michigan's actually being investigated for.

The journalistic irresponsibility in this is both not surprising, yet also disgusting.

Comment

• Originally posted by klondike View Post
                He's headed to the safe haven of the NFL. All will be forgotten there of this college crap.
                I doubt it would even need to get to that, honestly. I'd be surprised if the NCAA decides to tack on much more than what has already been done. Again, the actual NCAA violations here are quite minor (ones so unimportant that the NCAA as recently as last year was considering dropping them entirely). The idea that Wolvy is going to get hammered by some vengeful force from the NCAA is pure fabrication from people who really want to see the Wolverines program torn down.
                Last edited by chemiclord; November 18, 2023, 01:25 PM.

Comment

• I never thought I’d say that Maryland would be a football school. They have a nice offense. Them and Rutgers are making moves
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Maryland is no joke. This team is playing their asses off. JJ definitely isn’t healthy. I sure as shit hope they get that changed for next week
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• If McCarthy has been hurt, that would explain a hell of a lot about why the Wolverines don't want to use him. I hadn't heard anything about him being injured, though.

Comment

• Holy shit I’m glad that one is over. Reminds me of the Illinois game. Thanks for stopping by Maryland
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Ugly. Ugh. But I'll take it. Run game wasn't good. JJ wasn't good. Defense very shoddy in spots -- but did come up big at times (especially late).

They survived. This goes without saying, but if they play anywhere like this next week, they'll lose. Gotta be A LOT better next week.
                          AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• UM was down their starting LT and lost their backup mid-game, so had to shuffle their line -- moving their starting RT to LT and inserting their backup RT. It somewhat explains why they ran so much between the tackles. Their starting LT, Henderson, is expected to play next week. No word on WR Wilson yet.

Another part of why they kept everything vanilla this week is to keep their better plays off the game tape for OSU. At least I hope for their sake that they don't try to continue with this vanilla play calling against OSU. That won't end well.

My Illini gave Iowa all they could handle at least. Both teams were playing backup QBs. I'm not a big CFB fan, but it's nice that the Illini are not embarrassing.

Comment

• They said JJ was considerably limping before and after the game which would explain why he didn’t run all game.

Maryland was a legit tune up for Ohio. Those were back to back road wins against good teams. Maryland can ball
                              Last edited by jaadam4; November 19, 2023, 12:31 AM.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post

I doubt it would even need to get to that, honestly. I'd be surprised if the NCAA decides to tack on much more than what has already been done. Again, the actual NCAA violations here are quite minor (ones so unimportant that the NCAA as recently as last year was considering dropping them entirely). The idea that Wolvy is going to get hammered by some vengeful force from the NCAA is pure fabrication from people who really want to see the Wolverines program torn down.
                                Valenti and Rico were literally blowing loads in their pants. I haven't listened to them for 3 weeks.
                                Apathetic No More.

Comment

Working...
                                X