No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An OSU fan can't reverse-jinx a Michigan player, Tane.

If that sort of thing actually happened, then Maurice Clarett would have blown out a knee in the national title gam...

Ummm... carry on.

Comment

• that domer video is hilarious. i'll bet he felt like an idiot saturday.
      "Low on the totem, till he showed 'em defiance, giant scrotum"

Comment

• I'm pretty sure everybody knows that the Heisman is Tebow's to lose.
        Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• THAT'S AWESOME!!
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I wrote a humor piece about the expectations Michigan fans have for Tate Forcier. I hope you enjoy the satire.

In the classic 1989 movie Bill &amp; Ted's Excellent Adventure, two young men from Southern California embark on the time-traveling journey of their lives...
                Follow me on Twitter--@Schottey

Comment

• To be brutally honest, I think you go a bit too far over-the-top. I personally would have went with hyperbole that was a little more subtle, something that for a frothing Michigan slappy would sound believable at first before you drop the truck on said fans at the end with the realization you were yanking their chain the entire time.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                    I personally would have went with hyperbole

Correct.

I'm kidding!

Comment

• Wait, what's unbelievable?

Comment

• Michael Schottey:

I had originally tried to grab the DeLorean from Back to the Future, but then I remembered that everyone who drives a DeLorean is a prick.
                        LOL

also, i think i'm the only michigan fan who isn't believing the hype yet. i still see forcier throwing behind his receivers A LOT and struggling with accuracy overall, but has yet to see a defense that's good enough to capitalize on those mistakes.
                        "Low on the totem, till he showed 'em defiance, giant scrotum"

Comment

• Turns out my article was somewhat liked. Michigan's official Twitter feed posted it. So that's something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mschottey1985 View Post
                            Turns out my article was somewhat liked. Michigan's official Twitter feed posted it. So that's something.
                            nice
                            Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Congrats schottey.
                              To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by nhwbrooklyn View Post
                                packfan.. if your erection lasts more then 4 hours you should contact a physician

Comment

Working...
                                X