• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
    Forcier hurt?

Just a hard hit, he'll recover
    The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• Michigan had an interception that wasn't quite evident. When the Umpire indicated M's ball, I thought he thought it was a fumble. The announcers didn't say anything until well after the play, and I wasn't sure until I saw the replay.

Forcier got hurt on the next play trying to pass with two defenders all over him.

D Robinson killed all the momentum with a TD run up the middle.
      ------------
      <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• It seems to me that UM should be able to stop 3 and 1 against EMU...
        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• I think M has their second stringers in now with a 38-17 4th quarter lead.
          ------------

Comment

• That shouldn't be a fumble. QB was down before letting go of the ball. In college, you don't need contact.
            ------------

Comment

• Robinson with another TD run.
              ------------

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew View Post
                That shouldn't be a fumble. QB was down before letting go of the ball. In college, you don't need contact.
                Yes I thought they blew the call on that one. I was surprised that the replay official didn't look at it.

Comment

• They played pretty average today, the defense gave up a lot in the first half but tightened up in the 2nd, they played a lot of freshman to look at depth, just came off an emotional win over ND and still won by 28 points. Since Bo retired, how many times have we witnessed a Michigan team fresh after a huge emotional high, let down and lose to a team they should walk on. To many times to count huh? This is a new culture in Ann Arbor. Rich Rod will finally move this Michigan football program in to the present era.

And again, Pryor would not be starting if he attended Michigan. He does not have the in game management skills, particularily under pressure, that Forcier has.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted View Post
                    Since Bo retired, how many times have we witnessed a Michigan team fresh after a huge emotional high, let down and lose to a team they should walk on.
                    I think you're confusing Michigan with Michigan state.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
                      I think you're confusing Michigan with Michigan state.
                      Sadly, I'm not. Muellor and especially Carr were at times unable to keep Michigan focused and have them prepared after a big win. Carr's teams could be unprepared at any given time.

Comment

• Nice time to start talking shit about MSU K-stat

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted View Post
                          Sadly, I'm not. Muellor and especially Carr were at times unable to keep Michigan focused and have them prepared after a big win. Carr's teams could be unprepared at any given time.
                          And yet somehow, only RichRod has lost to a MAC team...

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                            And yet somehow, only RichRod has lost to a MAC team...
                            Yeah, Carr saved his big loss for Division I-AA team.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                              Yeah, Carr saved his big loss for Division I-AA team.
                              Opening weekend, and thus not following a big emotional win...

Comment

• No, just overlooking the first opponent on the schedule......

Comment

Working...
                                X