No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's pretty reminiscent of the Oregon game last year. I think they have the talent and will improve. But yeah, this is brutal.
    I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

• Whoops, back in it. TD, and now a fumble.

Comment

• Big turn of events. A D stop, blocked punt, quick TD strike, another D stop, a fumble recovery, a 15 yard penalty. UM has it deep in Utah territory.
        ------------
        <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• and now another PI in the end zone.
          To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Even if they win this... how can they have ANY real confidence at all?

This is Utah LOSING the game, not Michigan WINNING it.

Comment

• LOL! (and I'm not laughing with you...)
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• But have you noticed... you see this in the pros and the college level all the time from all sorts of "geniuses" of the game, and it blows my mind.

Utah has a 15 point lead, Michigan cannot stop Johnson through the air. He has been pretty much carving them up all day... and so what does Utah do? They STOP throwing the ball, start playing safe, and lo and behold, the mistakes start and now Michigan is right back in it.

Why do teams and coaches do this? If it's working, KEEP DOING IT!

Comment

• "Maybe [Chemi's] just like my mother, he's never satisfied (oooh satisfied)" thanks Prince.

Comment

• I don't know how you can be satisfied with a team laying an egg, and getting bailed out by the opposition.

I'm glad you are though.

Comment

• I'll be very happy if we can win this game after shitting the bed like we did in the first half.

Comment

• "A tough decision here..."

No it's not. You have less than two minutes left and one timeout. If you punt it away, the game is over.

This is what happens when you get announcers who feel they have to say SOMETHING, ANYTHING whenever they can.

Comment

• I hope they win. I don't care how they get there. I'm not that sophisticated.

Comment

• Well, it's not going to happen anyway.

This is a bad team, but they will get better.

Comment

• it was a poorly played game. The oline has to improve bigtime

Comment

• Who's the quarterback? I though Sheridan looked more poised than Threet; he just had a crooked arm.

Comment

Working...
                                X