Joke Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm just north of "more sexy" and south of "Mafia soldier."

Still haven't found my area on the map though.
    Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• I met an older woman at a bar last night. She looked pretty good for a 60-year-old. In fact, she wasn't too bad at all, and I found myself thinking she probably had a really hot daughter. We drank a couple of beers, and she asked if I'd ever had a Sportsman's Double? 'What's that? I asked. 'It's a mother and daughter threesome,' she said. As my mind began to embrace the idea, and I wondered what her daughter might look like, I said, 'No, I haven't.' We drank a bit more, then she said with a wink, 'tonight's your lucky night'. We went back to her place. We walked in. She put on the hall light and shouted upstairs: 'Mom...you still awake?'
      "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Nice!
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Superb, Sharkbait. Must steal that one.
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Not to rain on Sharky's parade, but I'm pretty sure that one's already been on here.
            Apathetic No More.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsred View Post
              Not to rain on Sharky's parade, but I'm pretty sure that one's already been on here.
              Attached Files
              "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Maybe you had to be there .....
                Attached Files

Comment

• HAHAHA!!! It's an oldie Sharkbait, but I'm absolutely delighted you understand that, and get it! Superb.
                  "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                    HAHAHA!!! It's an oldie Sharkbait, but I'm absolutely delighted you understand that, and get it! Superb.
                    Knew you'd like it.

Comment

• Heh, heh. Told my bowling buddies the one about the 60 year old last night and made them believe it was me that it happened to.

One of the guys almost fell off his stool laughing.
                      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• That was good Shark!
                        Apathetic No More.

Comment

• What do you call a deer that has had an eye poked out?

No eye deer
                          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• oh deer oh dear!

Here is a decent joke (although some will no doubt find it a groaner) but I'll cut it down a bit. I think Sharkbait will like this.

Princess Anne visiting a hospital in Edinburgh. She says to old Bert.
                            "What seems to be the problem with you?"
                            "I've got a minging, sceptic boil on my erse!"
                            "OH. Well I hope that clears up soon."

The nurse says,
                            "BERT? You can't speak to royalty like that!"
                            "But it's the truth."
                            "You could've lied. You could've said you have a boil on your back and it'll be better soon. The Queen will be here tomorrow, try and be more polite for goodness sake!"

Next day, the queen arrives. She reaches Berts bed.
                            Queen voice, "And how are you old chap?"
                            "Well ma'am, I have a boil on my back but it will be ok soon"
                            "Oh," says the queen, "and has the mingin sceptic boil on your arse cleared up?"

Comment

• Nice .... .God save the Queen.

If 2 potatoes are standing on a street corner, which one is the prostitute.

the one stamped, ... Idaho.

Comment

• The Teacher says to the class: Who ever stands up is stupid
                                *Nobody stands up*
                                Teacher: I said who ever stands up is STUPID!
                                *Little Johnny stands up*
                                Teacher: Johnny, do you really think that you are stupid?
                                Little Johnny: No Mrs, I just thought that maybe you are lonely being the only one standing.
                                Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

Working...
                                X