No announcement yet.

Joke Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• There's 8 and a half minutes of my life I ain't getting back, you Bas!
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
        There's 8 and a half minutes of my life I ain't getting back, you Bas!

LOL! I watched for a long time before I realized that it wasn't going to fall.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• AW NO! You gave the game away! People were wanting Panoptes watching that for three days!
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Must admit......, I have eternal thanks to Panoptes for bringing Bill Burr to my attention 3 or 4 years ago.

Was watching a clip last night and swear to God, a little bit pee came out!

Quote:
            "Of course its ok for men to cry. My God, if me and my girl split, I'd be on my couch in the foetal position for three fucking days crying my fucking eyes out. Then on the fourth day, I'd rub one out like a real man and move the fuck on."

LMFAO!

Comment

• "LOL! I watched for a long time before I realized that it wasn't going to fall."
              ----------------------------------I didn't watch that long before I realized he wasn't chopping any of the tree out. There wasn't any wood chips flying. Kinda gave it away.
              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                "LOL! I watched for a long time before I realized that it wasn't going to fall."
                ----------------------------------I didn't watch that long before I realized he wasn't chopping any of the tree out. There wasn't any wood chips flying. Kinda gave it away.
                Perceptive types notice the little details.
                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

There's 8 and a half minutes of my life I ain't getting back, you Bas!
                  Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                  Perceptive types notice the little details.
                  Oh damn! Panoptes just called you out, Marko!

FIGHT! ;)
                  2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Panoptes didn't call out anybody. Neither of them are very perceptive, because if you look, there are wood chips flying. It's a decent wind up.

Comment

• The same chips?
                      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Did someone say "CHIPS"?

Apathetic No More.

Comment

Panoptes didn't call out anybody. Neither of them are very perceptive, because if you look, there are wood chips flying. It's a decent wind up.
                          You're supposed to take the bait, Marko. Then maybe I can see more funny gifs like the ones CG was posting in the thread before Deb locked it. :D
                          2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Locked? Damn. There was some good stuff in there. Ha!
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I think the funniest gifs on this site are Nifflas. Fucking hilarious when he responds to people who talk shit.

Comment

• Yeah, he posts good reaction gifs. I always get a laugh out of them

Comment

Working...
                                X