Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ther ya go Deac!!

Gay on the Bounty!!!
    Your right! Matty Boy will save us all!!

Comment

• I think that guy is just a weather vane.:-)
      "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharkbait View Post
        I think that guy is just a weather vein.:-)
        FIFY
        Your right! Matty Boy will save us all!!

Comment

• this was posted on the Lions ESPN board, funny as hell.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrCqPaSm8TA"]YouTube - Dumb Cop Brownies[/ame]

Comment

• Been around awhile.
            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Ya, but, true story from Dearborn, Mi.
              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Everything is really really really really slow..

Yeah we're dead.. What's the score of the Red Wings game?

lol, that one never gets old.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• This guy was as stupid as stupid gets. He knew what he was doing but thought he was dying for ingesting a mary jane brownie?

Next thing you know he will become the Assistant Chief of Police in another city.
                  I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• How do gay gangsters do a drive-by?

They roll by in a pink Jetta, throw Skittles at the target and yell "That's the way we roll Bitch!"

Comment

• There was this small church down in Texas that had a very big-busted Organist.
                      Her breasts were so huge that they bounced and jiggled while she played the organ.
                      Unfortunately, she distracted the congregation considerably.
                      The very proper church ladies were appalled.
                      They said something had to be done about this or they would have to get another Organist.
                      So, one of the ladies approached her very discreetly and told her
                      To mash up some greenPersimmons and rub them on the nipples of her breasts and maybe they would shrink in size, but warned her to not eat any of the green Persimmons, though, 'because they are so sour they will make your mouth pucker up and you won't be able to talk properly for a while'.
                      She agreed to try it.

The following Sunday morning the minister got up in the pulpit and said....
                      'Dew to thircumsthanthis bewond my contwol, we will not hath a Thermon tewday.'

Comment

• That's funny Kansas LOL

My wife saw a protest sign today down by her office that read "T did not vote for this Obamanation" I found it humorous too

Comment

• Please post these types of jokes in the politics forum. You can even start a jokes thread there if you like. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
                          "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

• ...Th-w-w-a-a-c-k-k-k-k-k.
                            "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• What do Tupperware and a Walrus have in common?

They both like a tight seal!

Comment

• Originally posted by romster View Post
                                Please post these types of jokes in the politics forum. You can even start a jokes thread there if you like. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

RELAX...it was not posted to start a political debate.....jeeeezzzz

Comment

Working...
                                X