No announcement yet.

Joke Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• there is a long history of ham slapping that he is hiding, too..............
    The only logical explanation is:
    I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• A.D.D.

A.D.H.D.

A.D.YT

Capeche'?
      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Deacon Blues View Post
        there is a long history of ham slapping that he is hiding, too..............
        lol
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by YT View Post
          ?????

I was joking Mark. Of course I've had a cured ham samich.

I've also smoked my share of ham..... :-D
          I know you were kidding.;-);-)
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by GONZ View Post
            A.D.D.

A.D.H.D.

A.D.YT

Capeche'?
            Si Senor!

Comment

• bien
              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Four guys have been going to the same deer camp for many years. Two days before the group is to leave, Frank's wife puts her foot down and tells him he isn't going.

Frank's friends are very upset that he can't go, but what can they do.

Two days later the three get to the camping site
                only to find Frank sitting there with a tent set up, firewood gathered, and
                dinner cooking on the fire.

"Damn man, how long you been here, and how did you talk your wife into letting you go?"

"Well, I've been here since yesterday. Yesterday evening, I was sitting in my chair and my wife came up behind me and put her hands pver my eyes and said, 'Guess who?'" I pulled her hands off, and she was wearing a brand new see through nightie.
                She took my hand and pulled me to our bedroom. The room had candles and rose petals all over. On the bed she had
                handcuffs, and ropes! She told me to tie and cuff her to the bed, and I did.

And then she said,
                "Do what ever you want."

So, Here I am.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• LMAO!!
                  ------------
                  <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Wow, gotta try that this October.
                    Not only man to man.......but as fact.
                    (AAL) 2011 - Tony Scheffler

Comment

• Nice.
                      AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
                      2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
                      3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
                      4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
                      5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
                      6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
                      7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• hahahahaha..Thats awesome.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• A couple has a dog that snores. Annoyed because she can't sleep, the wife goes to the vet to see if he can help.

The vet tells the woman to tie a ribbon around the dog's testicles and he will stop snoring.

"Yeah right!" she says.

A few minutes after going to bed, the dog begins snoring, as usual. The wife tosses and turns, unable to sleep.

Muttering to herself, she goes to the closet and grabs a piece of red ribbon and ties it carefully around the dog's testicles. Sure enough, the dog stops snoring! The woman is amazed!

Later that night, her husband returns home drunk from being out drinking with his buddies. He climbs into bed, falls asleep and begins snoring loudly.

The woman thinks maybe the ribbon might work on him. So she goes to the closet again, grabs a piece of blue ribbon and ties it around her husband's testicles. Amazingly, it also works on him! The woman sleeps soundly.

The husband wakes from his drunken stupor and stumbles into the bathroom. As he stands in front of the toilet, he glances in the mirror and sees a blue ribbon attached to his privates. He is very confused and as he walks back into the bedroom he sees the red ribbon attached to his dog's testicles.

He shakes his head and looks at the dog and whispers, "I don't know where we were, or what we did, but, by God, we took first and second place!"

------------
                          <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• lol
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• The Scotsman.
                              "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• LOL Sharkey. My thoughts as well.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
                                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X