No announcement yet.

Joke Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate the saying, "6 and half a dozen" meaning , it doesn't really matter. I can ask people where they'd like a radiator positioned, they say, "it's 6 and half a dozen mate."......., I always feel like replying, "no it's fucking not, it's YOUR house, now where do you want YOUR fucking radiator." Annoys me so much.
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• I always say "Half of one, six dozen of the other" and rarely get questioned.
      ------------
      <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
        I hate the saying, "6 and half a dozen" meaning , it doesn't really matter. I can ask people where they'd like a radiator positioned, they say, "it's 6 and half a dozen mate."......., I always feel like replying, "no it's fucking not, it's YOUR house, now where do you want YOUR fucking radiator." Annoys me so much.
        Same difference
        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Has this been posted before? A website where folks submit funny cases where their text messages are auto-corrected to something ridiculous??

Was crying from laughing so hard at these!!

One of my favorites:

#birdsarentreal

Comment

• lol
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• OMG that was fantastic.

My neighbor has that feature on her phone (thankfully, I do not), so most of her texts don't make any sense. She sent one to her husband about what veggies he wanted her to get, and it auto-corrected to vaginas. Now I realize that she wasn't exaggerating!
              "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• I think his mom's final answer was even more funny.

"Gee, Mom, where do you keep stuff that cleans clothes and shit?"

Durrrrr
                It's so flat you can watch your dog run away for three days.

Comment

• "She sent one to her husband about what veggies he wanted her to get, and it auto-corrected to vaginas."
                  -------------------------Well, what was his answer?

GO LIONS "11" !
                  GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Made me think of that bloke who went to his family doctor and kicked the shit out of him for saying his wife had a nice pussy......., the doc apparently replied, "No, your wife has acute angina."
                    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• I dont know how to make the picture appear, but this one was under the heading "Best of DYAC":

"I just lost six lesbians!!!!"

"HMMM, Have you checked Home Depot?"

"LOL I mean I just lost 6 lbs as in 6 pounds."
                      That is freaking HILARIOUS.
                      "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• LOL!
                        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I know these are highly inappropriate but DAMN they're funny:

#birdsarentreal

Comment

• Damn you autocorrect is hilarious. And true. iPhone autocorrects to some effed up shit.
                            To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• LMAO.........especially the shaved pussy one. Holy Cow.

GO LIONS "11" !
                              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• The iPhone autocorrect changes my daughters name to "Easyjet"......, the low-cost European airline. I text my wife, "Where is Easyjet?"......., she replied with, "at the airport I'd suspect!"

Shook my cock til it exploded was just the mutts nuts for me, absolutely superb!!

Comment

Working...
                                X