No announcement yet.

Joke Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

Comment

Comment

• So the other day I wore my MillenClown t-shirt from the (2006?) Forum Game, because I needed an old shirt to wear while working on my tractor.

My 3 yr old asks me, "Daddy, is that a funny clown? Will he give me candy?"
            I said "no, this is an rotten clown. He only takes things from us."

"What will he take from us?"

"A decade of enjoyment watching football."
            The only thing missing from that Marvin Jones touchdown reversal is that it wasn't a first round playoff game.

Comment

• So I don't believe any of those autocorrects are legit - but I'm still laughing so hard I'm crying. Its the reactions that slay me.

Comment

• Whoa. An ULF sighting (#710). That's even rarer than a kck-sum sighting.
                Last edited by kck-sum; July 29, 2011, 06:44 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by unknown lions fan View Post
                  So the other day I wore my MillenClown t-shirt from the (2006?) Forum Game, because I needed an old shirt to wear while working on my tractor.

My 3 yr old asks me, "Daddy, is that a funny clown? Will he give me candy?"
                  I said "no, this is an rotten clown. He only takes things from us."

"What will he take from us?"

"A decade of enjoyment watching football."
                  Good to see you, Dave.
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                    Good to see you, Dave.
                    Ditto and good to see you too, KC.
                    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by LightninBoy View Post
                      So I don't believe any of those autocorrects are legit - but I'm still laughing so hard I'm crying. Its the reactions that slay me.
                      Yeah, I try not to think about the veracity of the texts. it's just much funner to believe it.

Hey ULF and KCK-Sum! Good to see you.
                      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Good to see you again ULF and KCK Sum.

GO LIONS "11" !
                        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• hey ULF !

How's things?
                          Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Welcome back ULF & KCK. We've missed you (and not in a gay way)

Comment

• Originally posted by YT View Post
                              Welcome back ULF & KCK. We've missed you (and not in a gay way)

SURE!!!!;-)
                              Your right! Matty Boy will save us all!!

Comment

• Whoa.. and a Dr. Brown sighting...
                                (who the hell is that?)
                                "I eat a lot of corn, so it's actually fairly easy for me to find kernels in my shits."-fontes91

Comment

Working...
                                X