No announcement yet.

Joke Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A married couple was in a terrible accident where the woman's face was severely burned. The doctor told the husband that they couldn't graft any skin from her body because she was too skinny. So the husband offered to donate some of his own skin.

However, the only skin on his body that the doctor felt was suitable would have to come from his ass. The husband and wife agreed that they would tell no one about where the skin came from, and requested that the doctor also honor their secret. After all, this was a very delicate matter.

After the surgery was completed, everyone was astounded at the woman's new beauty. She looked more beautiful than she ever had before! All her friends and relatives just went on and on about her youthful beauty! One day, she was alone with her husband, and she was overcome with emotion at his sacrifice. She said, "Dear, I just want to thank you for everything you did for me. There is no way I could ever repay you."

"My darling," he replied, "think nothing of it. I get all the thanks I need every time I see your mother kiss you on the cheek."
    "I eat a lot of corn, so it's actually fairly easy for me to find kernels in my shits."-fontes91

Comment

• A man and his wife go to their honeymoon hotel for their 25th anniversary. As the couple reflected on that magical evening 25 years ago, the wife asked the husband, "When you first saw my naked body in front of you, what was going through your mind?"
      The husband replied, "All I wanted to do was to fuck your brains out, and suck your tits dry."
      Then, as the wife undressed, she asked, "What are you thinking now?"
      He replied, "It looks as if I did a pretty good job."
      "I eat a lot of corn, so it's actually fairly easy for me to find kernels in my shits."-fontes91

Comment

• LOL, Doc.

ULF, any chance of a Laker sighting soon?
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by unknown lions fan View Post
          So the other day I wore my MillenClown t-shirt from the (2006?) Forum Game, because I needed an old shirt to wear while working on my tractor.

My 3 yr old asks me, "Daddy, is that a funny clown? Will he give me candy?"
          I said "no, this is an rotten clown. He only takes things from us."

"What will he take from us?"

"A decade of enjoyment watching football."
          Nice to see you, Dave. Hope you and the family are doing well.

lol @ the rotten clown.
          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by LightninBoy View Post
            So I don't believe any of those autocorrects are legit - but I'm still laughing so hard I'm crying. Its the reactions that slay me.
            Yeah, I doubt "shaved pork" auto corrects to "shaved pu$$y" but damn that's funny. lol
            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• The deal w/ the autocorrect (or more appropriately named autofill) is if you've used the word before it's more likely to get suggested. Which word do you think a teenager or young man would text more? Pork or the other option? Then you're a fat-finger away from disaster. That said, i have doubts on some of those too. But just think of the sheer numbers of text users out there.
              Last edited by Tony G; July 30, 2011, 01:16 PM.
              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• I will say autocorrect does some crazy shit.
                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• WTF???

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4ttVP2cyK4"]‪ME Pearl Presents PROPER OPOSSUM MASSAGE‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]
                  Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• I saw a woman wearing a sweat shirt with "Guess" on it.
                    So I said "Implants?" She hit me.
                    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
                      I saw a woman wearing a sweat shirt with "Guess" on it.
                      So I said "Implants?" She hit me.
                      LOL

You should have said, "Double DD's?"

Comment

• I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• LOL!
                          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Oh that is good.
                            AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
                            2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
                            3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
                            4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
                            5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
                            6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
                            7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• Thanks CGVT...you got me hooked on failbook now:-D

Comment

• That is great!
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X