Joke Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice
    "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• LOL, that was superb MM
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Favorite
        (847):

I JUST MACED MY OWN FACE
        (1-847):

This is by far the best text I have ever woken up to.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Comment

• (908):

How am I?!! The turkey is dry as shit, I'm watching football in low def and there's no beer b/c everyone is in aa. Fuck giving thanks.
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Two dogs in a vet waiting room:

1st dog: what you in for?
              2nd dog: getting my balls off.
              1st dog: aw shit, no way. Why?
              2nd dog: just can't stop fucking my owners leg.
              1st dog: that's bad news man.
              2nd dog: Yip. What you in for?
              1st dog: Aw man, long story. My owner was on her hands and knees washing the kitchen floor, her skirt was up, I got a bit horny so I mounted her and err, you know.....
              2nd dog: WHAT? You fucked your owner, no way?
              1st dog: Yip, afraid so.
              2nd dog: So you must be getting your balls off too then huh?
              1st dog: Nah, I'm getting my claws clipped.
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• As I was driving home yesterday, worrying about all the stuff going on in Washington and how my life was falling apart, I saw a yard sign that stated :

NEED HELP?
                CALL JESUS
                1-800-005-3787

Out of curiosity and desperation, I dialed the number .
                A Mexican showed up with a lawnmower!
                Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• that is TERRIBLE Marko...
                  Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Sorry Coop but I L'dMAO at that one.

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
                      Saw that one a while back but it got me again for a split second. Well done.

I wonder what 'stoned out of his mind' guy made this originally.
                      Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• That one is hilarious. Ms. Slf looked at me really strange for a minute, then looked again, looked closer like she was reading, and started laughing her butt off...
                        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Attached Files
                          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Attached Files
                            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Since it is Christmas, I thought I'd share my favorite Christmas Cookie recipe.

1 cup of dark brown sugar
                              1 cup (2 sticks) butter
                              1 cup of granulated sugar
                              4 large eggs
                              2 cups of dried fruit, such as dried cranberries or raisins
                              1 tsp baking soda
                              1 tsp salt
                              1 tsp fresh lemon juice
                              1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts or pecans
                              2 cups all-purpose flour
                              1 bottle Jose Cuervo Tequila (silver or gold, as desired)

Sample the Cuervo to check quality.

Take a large bowl, check the Cuervo again, to be sure it is of the highest quality, pour one level cup and drink. Turn on the electric mixer. Beat one cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl.

Add one teaspoon of sugar. Beat again. At this point it's best to make sure the Cuervo is still OK; try another cup just in case.

Turn off the mixerer thingy. Break 2 leggs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup of dried fruit. Pick the frigging fruit off floor.

Mix on the turner. If the fried druit gets stuck in the beaterers just pry it loose with a drewscriver.

Sample the Cuervo to check for tonsisticity.

Next, sift two cups of salt, or something. Check the Jose Cuervo.

Now shift the lemon juice and strain your nuts. Add one table. Add a spoon of sugar, or somefink. Whatever you can find.

Grease the oven. Turn the cake tin 360 degrees and try not to fall ove r. Don't forget to beat off the turner.

Finally, throw the bowl through the window, finish the Cose Juervo and make sure to put the stove in the dishwasher.

**** CHERRY MISTMAS ****
                              "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Oh that is awesome, I am going to have to share that.
                                AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
                                2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
                                3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
                                4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
                                5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
                                6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
                                7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

Working...
                                X